Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Nikko's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Nikko, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Nikko

Nikko New Member

What is your IGN?
    Nikko is my IGN for both Minecraft and TeamSpeak

Have you had any name changes?

NIkkoPico Name at registration
    ThatLiteralGuy 2015.09.29 18:37
    ThatLiteralGai 2015.11.29 14:53
    Nikko 2016.03.20 22:01

What timezone do you live in?
    PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I was banned 134 days ago for advertising. As I mention in my ban appeal, it was a regretful act of inflaming this community over a copycat streak my old server was suffering from. That server is far behind, and I hope to make a good impression on here. Link to that: Nikko's Ban Appeal

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I have roughly two years of admin experience from my last server, which was a large towny server, so I'm very familiar with tickets, commands, handling ban reports, spammers, trolls, and more. I'm also quite familiar with the custom items such as Relics, the bottle system, and many of the custom items as we had that on my old server.

I play on here quite a lot with my friends, so I feel like chilling with them helping out on the server would be a good use of time, and I also want to more involved in this community. You can find me on TeamSpeak quite a lot, as I love hanging out and meeting new players there.

How old are you?

Tell us about yourself!
    So I'm Nikko, I'm a college student at my local community college completing an associates degree. I've been playing Minecraft for about 5 years now, much of that on Towny servers. Some of my hobbies include sketching, modeling, and reading. My favorite color is yellow, and I can't live without music.

Thanks for reading!

2. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

Nikko I would like to chat with you a lot more. Drea knows you but I don't quite know you. We should converse on TS when we have the time.

CoolJoe and redstonedesigner like this.