Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ownership of Nation/Town

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Alice, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alice

Alice Emperor

Hello, I am a co-mayor in Malamor right now and the mayor is banned (Chocofuzzy). I am stuck in the nation of the town and would like to get Mayor in Malamor if possible to change that. The Mayor role is the only one who can change nation/leave it. Also I am the next in line of the role already, Huskiesforlife and SPBM aren't able to join anymore either so only I am left.

I would like if possible to get the ownership of Malamor atleast and if possible to get the ownership of the Fuzzy_Corp Nation. I was an assistant at one point of the Nation but needed to rejoin the town so lost my role in the nation.

I got told I could atleast ask on the forums for the rights of the town/Nation
    My IGN: TomoeKoga

2. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

Even if you were an Assistant and left then rejoined the Fuzzy_Corp nation, you are not an Assistant as of right now. Also, there are other Assistants in the nation so it is not right for you to have the nation.

As for the town, Malamor. Huskiesforlife is permanently banned so he can no longer be on the server. You are next in line as you are the Co-Mayor of Malamor. It does make sense to make you the Mayor of Malamor. However, I am not certain if it is possible for @Jordan or @Kieranlb05 to wave their magic wand and give it to you.

+1

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I have no control over players actions.

If you wish to be mayor you may leave and make your own town.

Much apologies, Kieran

Noassi likes this.
  4. Alice

Alice Emperor

Oh well, I got permission from Chocofuzzy already + I have heard Jordan have been able to give players who were not even in a town mayor back when towny have glitched. Well if it's nothing I can do I guess I just have to wait it out.

5. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Sorry we dont normally do it for players who are banned.
    I can ask again if you like?

6. Alice

Alice Emperor

It's fine I guess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.