Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Please let me explain before you lock the thread

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Blazingwither22, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazingwither22

What is your IGN?
    blazingwither22

When were you punished?
    I don’t know. Sometime this afternoon EST

Who by?
    Inthink Kieran or console

What offence did you commit?
    said I was advertizing but I was currently banned for another offense.

I know you can’t say server names like “come play on server123” (not real as far as I know) or play.server123.com I didn’t know saying “you know where to find me” was advertizing.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I said in TS (not the server) that those who want to find me know where to (those that want to know where I play already do. (People are allowed to play on other servers besides different craft right? Taking about HY or MP is allowed according to several former staff because they are not competitors (not towny) and everyone knows about them. Hell, a few current and former staff would talk about an HP server while on TS. They even streamed it live. I NEVER said what server. If I’m guilty of advertizing than sonare many other people when they talk about *** I only know of that server because it was talked about on TS many times and with other staff in the room. They said the (server nickname) is what they use cause they can’t say the server name.

I accept the grief (even though instill think it’s wrong as I’ve stated before) If you want to keep me banned for the 3 or sondays I have left from the grief than so be it.

I’ve spent a lot of money on this server, I’m invested in it, I have friends on it that I can’t contact out of game, I love the server.

I would like to be able to play the server I’ve spent so much time on. I am asking for one more chance. I won’t talk in chat, I’ll even leave main chat. I’ll get on, do my jobs and get off. I won’t raid at all, I just want to be able to play with my friends. I’ve had a lot of major crap going on in my life the last 3 months and this is the one thing that has kept me semi together.

Additional comments.
    I don’t want Dragon to comment on or have any say in this issue as it is my opinion (I am allowed to have those right?) that he can not be impartial.

I am willing to jump through whatever hoops I have to to get back on this server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.