Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Quiting for now

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by bever46, Dec 31, 2018.

1. bever46

bever46 Raku - Permbanned

As the title say I am quting for now. I get people don't like me anyways so this post will probably be ignored but I am quiting for now, maybe I join sometime again. Goodbye people - Raku

2. bever46

bever46 Raku - Permbanned

I might still check the forums once awhile, I don't got any plans joining the server at the time.

If I return one day I will probably go back to the wild then towns. I prefer the wild then towns, for me towns have been a nightmare. Also with my /history if I do one mistake even how long it will be between them I will get banned for over 140days like I got last year.
    This is a bit controversy but one of the main reasons I am not joining back is I don't really like most of the staff on this server. I have had bad experience with almost all of them, a few of them are okay. If any staff is reading this don't take this as critism to much. Just my opinion.

Also one more thing. I think the server should rework how /history works. I think tbh it's stupid that people get judged just beacuse of their history so much, I am not talking about me but other people in general. It's only human to make mistakes.

Thanks to you guys who accuatly didn't hate me and defended me sometimes when I needed a little support.

Levi_the_evil likes this.
  3. Levi_the_evil

Levi_the_evil The mayor of the USSR

Good bye Raku ); #Boat nation

4. Chocofuzz

Chocofuzz Mayor of Malamor (RIP)

Welp, goodbye and #BoatGang on...

KongAlex111 likes this.