Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

(re applying)CringyPanda820's Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CringyPanda820, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

What is your IGN?

Tell us your in-game name and nickname, as well as your name on TeamSpeak3.
    CringyPanda820 nick is TheKIngOfPandas my ts is CringyPanda820
    Have you had any name changes?
    If you have, please list them here.
    Pandaboy820yt, Cringy_AF820 and Pnada820zZz
    What timezone do you live in?
    This is important when we’re planning staff meetings.
    EST(-5:00) Eastern Time zone
    Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    We’re looking for honesty and whether you’ve changed, not a reason to deny you.
    a mute for player disrespect
    Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    Tell us in a paragraph why you would be suitable for this position, and why we should offer you an interview.

I feel like I deserve because I learned from my mistakes as I have described on the first time I applied for staff. I have gotten to know the community a lot better. I am open on ts or my skype to which I am on 24/7(on skype) just msg me. I am active on the server and on forums, I will be on forums even when and not playing Minecraft. I love to help out other people, I don't care what I have to do to help those people.
    How old are you?
    Do you meet the age requirement?
    Tell us about yourself!
    Include anything you want us to know about you outside of Minecraft.

I am now a second-degree black belt in TaekwonDo :D. I owned two dogs both English bulldogs one has one eye. Their names are Hummer and Dodger and nothing can replace hem in the whole world. I do acting and play CSGO GOLD NOVA BABY, and my other account is s1. I used to the clan leader (after we disbanded) Lil Scumbags. I reside in Falmouth, Maine where I grew up and soon to moving to Exeter or Concord on my own. I CoFounded a Real E State company with my dad who is the one who lends me money for flipping condos. (And yes I have to pay him back). I love to play Video Games on my free time but now my gaming time is reduced to 5 hours max a day. I hope you have a good night or a good night.

2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

I feel you may have matured a little since your last staff application but I still don’t think you are mature enough to be part of a staff team yet.

I’m going to give you a time scale of 3 months to re apply, after this you may re apply and I will re consider your application.

Continue playing on the server and helping in chat.

Denied thread locked

PygmyPiplup likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.