Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Server Lag: Can you find out how other servers handle it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by Aio, May 26, 2019.

1. Aio

Aio New Member

Hey Everyone,

Im here concerning about the server lag; DifferentCraft appears to be quite unstable in terms of handling a clients connection. Rather than updating the client it kicks you out of the server.

I have decent ping and usually don't have an issue with connection; this is the first time i'm experiencing it. I decided to check it on another server with similiar plugins as DifferentCraft. My ping however was around 600 - 900ms but not once did the server ever kick me out; it simply pushed me back to where it last updated my location. For example while i was mining, it didn't read some of the blocks i mined so it simply pushed me back and the blocks recreated (i hope you understand what im trying to say.)

With DifferentCraft, usually im able to just build and walk around without losing connection. But the moment i try to massacare my sugar cane farm; i will see it floating in the air; sometimes the server will catch up to where i am but most times it just kicks me out. Even if its not excessing breaking of blocks; like when im just trying to clear up land to build with my shovel. It will kick me out if i notice no blocks are popping out.

So hopefully you tweak some properties that can allow players like me to play without losing connection; i honest don't mind wait for block updates to see my progress.

2. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

The server will never be stable 100% of the time, no server can achieve that.
    Also, the more players that are online at the same time the more likely the server will lag, depending on how much the server itself can handle.

Your own connection will not help the issue if it's bad your end too.
    No system is perfect, perfection doesn't exist.

There are always ways to make lag better, of course. For instance, we're currently looking for a new Developer which will help sort out lag and many other issues too. There are many variables that go into a fault.

If you have anymore issues regarding lag or anything else either mail me on the server or private message me on Discord.
    My in-game name is 'Noassi' and my Discord Username is 'Noassi#6000'.

@Jordan @Kieranlb05