Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Shop Wrecked

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Caballaero, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Caballaero

Caballaero New Member

Shop 6 / player shops - recent modifications lost and random inventory placed in there while new stuff is missing:

Legendary Boots
    Legendary Sword
    Legendary Chestplate

Artifact Shovel

2 Elytras with mending/UB3

several fishing rods with UB3 and LOS 2

Chest full of ender pearls

Miscellaneous other sale items that I can't recall.

Please replace items - I can repair the aesthetics of the shop without issue. I'll leave it as is for you to look at.

2. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

I'm sorry but I cannot find whoever interacted with the shop. I check your chest and it says you were the one who removed some boots swords and chestplates. I don't know about the gears but somebody may have just bought them.

3. Caballaero

Caballaero New Member

That is absolutely incorrect - I moved some things, but not the items that were reported in the OP. Roughly half the shop was changed and looked entirely different than the rest, I suspect it had something to do with the change from the Halloween theme.

Again, all items listed in the OP were missing, not moved.

4. DaemonBeel

Hmm, this is quite peculiar. Do you have a screenshot of what the shop looked like before it changed? I have conversed with other shop owners and their shops were untouched by any means. Are you sure it wasn't somebody you added to the shop and messed with it?

5. DaemonBeel

My Apologies. After some investigating it appears some shops were indeed bugged out. After going through around 50 pages of recent block history data, it suggests that some item frames were changed along with other chests. I'm sorry but I do not believe we currently have a way to restore your items. We are able to detect changes in blocks but not items. We can only attempt to track items but it only if it still exists on the server. I'm sorry but I'm afraid that we cannot restore it. :(

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  6. Caballaero

Caballaero New Member

OK, that's fine - how about simply depositing the value of the items that were lost into my account, or providing replacement items? I'm fine either way, but I don't want to lose them either as those things were bought using real world money in the form of buying treasure keys.

7. DaemonBeel

Hmm depositing money or giving you bottles would be a nice substitute. But I cannot do that. You would have to ask Jordan as he is the only person who can do that. He should be back to the server on Monday.

8. Caballaero

Caballaero New Member

Do we need to email him, try to catch him in the game, does he read these boards, or are you going to bring it to his attention?

9. DaemonBeel

I'll bring it to his attention when I am able to catch him online or on TS.