Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Slime fun Android Refueling Problems

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by something124, Sep 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. something124

something124 New Member

I recently set up a woodcutter android for an auto tree farm. The growing area for the trees is directly in front of it.I have it set up to cut the trees that grow in front of it, replant them, turn right, place contents into android item interface, turn left, turn left, refuel from the item interface, turn right, then repeat. The android cuts and replants the trees fine, turns and places items into the interface fine, and faces the item interface containing the fuel fine, but it won't refuel from it.

At first I figured it was operator error, so I asked for help from one of the mods online, Drea, and she recommended I talked to a mod with more SlimeFun experience. Later, when both of us were online at the same time, she introduced me to another mod, Eskio, to help with the problem. We both tested the android refueling and nether of us were able to make it work. The programming to refuel is extremely simple, but we learned that the system is indeed broken. All of the other aspects of the androids we tested work, just not the refueling system. If you have any questions regarding this post, feel free to ask on this thread, I will check back daily. Thank you for your time! -something124

2. Esako

Esako Member

Just to clear up for you that I am not in fact a mod, I just help out with stuff :D

But I have a lot of slimefun experience and I can agree there does seem to be a problem with automatic refueling from an android interface for at least the mining and woodcutter androids, therefore I would assume the same issue exists for all androids.

3. redstonedesigner

redstonedesigner Happy to help!

From my limited (I must stress limited) experience of slimefun, I believe that you need to have an Android Fuel Interface.

4. something124

something124 New Member

I did a bunch of research on it and I believe you are correct. However, I can't find it in the slimefun guide, and I have everything unlocked. Is there any way I can get access to one?

5. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

It's been disabled to prevent them from being fully automated to avoid possible lag.

6. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

We should get like over 9000 computers And hook them up to get lag-free slinefun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.