Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Swearing players

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by geranium, Jun 7, 2019.

1. geranium

geranium New Member

My IGN is: Geranium

The offenders IGN is: Cristii

Cristii broke the no swearing rule by saying the F-word in chat multiple times.

I can't be sure of what time it was, but it was around 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm (GMT+10)

Cristii said the F-word in chat, which I then said that I would report if she said it anymore, which she responded with the F-word again.

I can't upload images on here, so I'll have to email them or send them via discord if I could be given the contact details.

I personally don't find the F-word offensive, but it is against the rules to swear in chat, so I thought I should submit this report.

Fluffy likes this.
  2. Fluffy

Fluffy Grand Duke Of Russia
    Helper Staff Member

Hi there,

Could you Direct Message me the photos?

You can either use Discord to join the server and add me on Discord, mine is Fluffy#2029, you can find me as a helper on the discord server,

alternatively you may wish to upload the screenshots to a website which allows screenshot sharing, examples can be imgur, which is what I use the most, which is simple for you to use, you simply follow this process;

Click New Post -> Choose Photo/Video -> Navigate to the screenshots, this is normally done by searching %appdata% into file name in the search -> .minecraft -> Screenshots -> Navigate to the screenshot you want to upload then it should upload it to the website, if you have more screenshots, click "Add image" and it should go to the latest folder you have used. You can either directly copy and paste the link into chat and we will visit that and review the images, or you can share the links here, you can do that by;

Hovering over the image -> Click the dots -> Get shared images -> Copy and paste the BBCode (Forums) link by either clicking "Copy Link" or directly copy it with any method you feel comfortable with. You then can reply with the screenshots given

I hope this helps,

3. geranium

geranium New Member

Ok! I'll friend you now

4. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

Hey there, geranium.
    Even though this still isn't the correct format I will give this player a warning and hopefully he keeps it to a minimum.
    This is a minor offence and will be dealt with.
    Thank you.