Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Tact's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by TACTlCALCANADlAN, Nov 5, 2018.

1. TACTlCALCANADlAN

TACTlCALCANADlAN Mayor of Brunswick

~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

IGN: TACTlCALCANADlAN (Instead of uppercase Is it's lowercase Ls)
    IGN NN: TACTCDN
    TS: TACTlCALCANADlAN

Have you had any name changes?
    Used to be known as iErasedC0de at one point.

What timezone do you live in?
    Atlantic Standard Time (UTC-4:00)

How active are you?
    On a scale from 1-10, my personal perspective on my activity rating is around a 7.
    I am typically online the most on Friday to Sunday in the afternoons.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I have received a warning for making an AFK pool a long time ago.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    Because I feel like I'm up to the everyday challenge of a typical moderator. I feel like I can put enough work into it to enable myself to allow others to have a great experience on the server whenever I interact with them. For a while now I've been wanting to be able to help other players in more ways than what I'm typically restricted to currently. Typically when I'm helping someone it's for a simple clarification on what a command does or like how to lock chests for example. For the most part, I'm here to have fun, help people, and contribute my part to the server to make it just that much better.

How old are you?
    18, 19 in February 2019.

Tell us about yourself!

Let's start with my online history.
    I'm currently another random online video game nerd who enjoys playing many games like Minecraft, GTA V, Arma III, CS:GO, ROBLOX, Euro Truck Simulator 2, World of Tanks, Cities Skylines, (just to name but a few). I spend most of my time playing currently Minecraft, and ROBLOX. ROBLOX is currently my main go to game as I've spent a several year long career playing on the platform doing multiple things like setting up town groups or joining military groups. Honestly, for most, it's pretty boring so I won't get into too much detail ;) .

Currently, my status on the server is that I'm a proud owner of a new town on the server called Fairview. As of making this application, we're currently sitting at 10 members. Our town is strong and growing by the day. It's currently based off the "American Town" style, however, we allow people to build in any style they want whether it be medieval, modern, futuristic, sci-fi, etc. We're also planning on forming a type of government to rule over the town, the town comprises of a mayor (myself, duh), a co-mayor (council head), council of ministers (people who look after certain aspects of the town), and lower staff. We're still working on it but it's coming along really well so far. :)

Lastly, some information about my real life stuff.
    Currently, I'm in my first year of two years here at a New Brunswick college taking a program called "Police Foundations" it's a program that gives us students a head jump ahead of other applicants looking to join the police force here in Canada. Right now, I'm planning on joining the Royal Canadian Mounted Police after my two years are up here at college. Other than that, there's not much special else about my real-life self.

I hope I didn't bore you too much or have to make you read too much, please let me know if I did. ;)

TACTlCALCANADlAN
    Mayor of Fairview

2. graphite

graphite GraphiteXOasis

+1 from me

3. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

Can you add me on discord so I can give you an interview, please? Jordan#5185

4. TACTlCALCANADlAN

TACTlCALCANADlAN Mayor of Brunswick

Message successfully sent.