Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

TheKatsTurn's Helper Application} Second Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TheKatsTurn, Oct 13, 2017.

1. TheKatsTurn

TheKatsTurn New Member

Everything in Italics I have added on to the past application as my problem previously had been activity on TeamSpeak and I so far, haven't had any complaints about the application
    IGN:
    TheKatsTurn
    Name Changes?
    Yes, I have had a name change in the past around two to three years ago.
    PatchesTheBear
    Time Zone?
    I live in New Zealand making my timezone NZST so UTC +12.
    Punishments?
    I have received several punishments before on different servers as a result of my account being compromised one to two years ago.
    Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I feel I belong in this position as I am very sociable and a well-rounded person. I would be an asset to this team as I have very strong feelings on the rules of servers and would like to see an improvement of people following these rules if I am selected for staff. I speak English fluently and I am very close to being able to speak fluent Spanish as I take classes in the language three to four times a week. I can handle those who are upset or annoyed about something that has happened on the server for instance if someone has been griefed I will work alongside them calming them and working tirelessly to find those who completed the crime. I am passionate about keeping the server kid-friendly and an opening and warming community to all. I feel as if I am also very welcoming to those who are new, each and everyone I tell them to have fun and feel free to ask questions. If I am able to show these newcomers how welcoming and kind the server is they would have no problem inviting friends thus the server growing. I also get along with people very well and feel that I would get along well with most staff members and those who are working towards staff. I have also taken the past couple of weeks as a time to get to know the community better over TeamSpeak. I feel like I fit in with this community and could use that to my advantage. The reason I feel that I could use that to my advantage is that I could gently advise people to what they should do on the server, how they could expand their town and commands as well.
    Age?
    I am thirteen to be fourteen in April of 2017.
    About me
    I am of English culture and have been raised in my home country New Zealand all my life. Outside of Minecraft, I enjoy playing a multitude of games and meeting new people on the internet. I play two sports and enjoy them both immensely. I play field hockey of which I have made a national team this year, and have just started Badminton. I live out in the country with two dogs a cat and several sheep. I go to an only girls school out in the city and have been there for three years and enjoy it. I am also a writer/editor on Wattpad and am editing/co-writing a book which has over half a million reads. I am a passionate animal lover and dream of someday becoming a doctor or veterinarian
    Activity?
    I felt that I should add my activity. After school, I can donate four to five hours and on weekends I can donate anywhere from six to twelve hours.