Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Timekeeper_Plays helper application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Timekeeper_Plays, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Timekeeper_Plays

Timekeeper_Plays New Member

What is your ign?
    Timekeeper_Plays

Have you had any name changes?
    No

What timezone do you live in?
    CST central standard time

Have you received any punishments on this server?
    No

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I have always been a leader and I help out whenever I can. I usually have a lot of responsibility and I love to hang out with everyone I can. I take roles very seriously and hope to rise up to help the server. I have a love for it and hope to help it grow more as a community.

How old are you?

Tell us about yourself.
    I am homeschooled. I love role-playing. I am ambitious and I naturally gravitate to leadership positions in everything in life. I love to write and have a creative mind but I'm not able to create said thoughts. I love to make noise but only to a point. I love the thought of war but I'm not too crazy about actually being in one. I love this server and have a growing group of people in it. I am also a poet.

2. Timekeeper_Plays

Timekeeper_Plays New Member

I'm sorry I didn't catch the part about teamspeak please delete this I will redo this when I have the requirements

3. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

Wow, that's a great sense of individual honor right there. I applaud you for that :D Yeah reapply for the position the moment you meet the TS requirement. Look forward to talking with you soon.

Application Denied.