Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Unban me

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ItzBossSteve, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItzBossSteve

ItzBossSteve New Member

What is your IGN?
    Tell us your in-game name, and please ensure it’s correct.
    ItzBossSteve
    When were you punished?
    Tell us the approximate time that you were punished. You should be able to find this in the ban database.
    9:45
    Who by?
    This information should be displayed on your ban screen and in the ban database.

Console
    What offence did you commit?
    Please include as much detail as possible. The reason should be included in your ban.
    Reached 6 warnings

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Tell us why we should accept and what you will do to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    Well im really sorry for my actions
    Additional comments.
    Feel free to add anything not covered.
    Well i just came on the server started killing pigman then smp said your friends hate you which i know they don't so he basically lied to me also about the tp kill thing i didnt have someone tpa to me and the land wasn't claim there fore im safe plus i was just busy building a house and endercoat was annoying me badly so i would tap him with my sword! he kept doing it so i killed him and it wasnt a tp kill i already know what that is ps smp was derespecting me the whole time and it was my first time on the server! Smp is so mean to me half the time and im tired of it!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  2. User3051

User3051 New Member

Hi there,
    You got banned for getting 6 warnings. That means you had 6 chances to change your behaviour and you didn't. For that reason, you will not be unbanned. It's only a 2 day ban so we suggest you check out the rules here for when you come back to play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.