Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Woop woop it's the sound of Depolice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Depolice, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Depolice

Depolice New Member

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to introduce myself to you!
    My name is Edward, more likely you know me by my nickname - Depolice. I've started playing on DifferentCraft server when I was still young and beautiful, the exact date is 21 of March, 2020.
    I am graduate student with an degree in Business & Management. I am full-time employed with one of the biggest companies in the UK and run my own Translation Services Business.
    I am located in the North-East Scotland, council area called Aberdeenshire.
    I love to travel, so far I have visited Lithuania, Poland, Belarus and Denmark.
    I am openly gay with PTSD, Bipolar and Depression combined, making my kind rare and fun to observe.
    People tend to like me from first sight, I have no idea why. It might be because I am very talkative. Sometimes friendly. I do my best to control myself and not bite anyone, but things happen, I hope you can relate.
    I could continue writing but I feel that you are already bored and tired. So I will just leave this as it is. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, I bet people will answer them for me.

Best wishes,
    Edward

LucarioKarl and prawnsonastick2 like this.
  2. prawnsonastick2

prawnsonastick2 Pub Landlord with Buxham Brewery

Welcome to the Forums! You have certainly travelled. Out of curiosity, for your translation business - which other language do you translate? I always find other languages fascinating but I've tried and I can't seem to crack learning another one xD

LucarioKarl likes this.
  3. Depolice

Depolice New Member

Apart from English I speak Lithuanian and Russian D:

LucarioKarl likes this.