Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

xDawk's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by DarkshadowHD, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkshadowHD

DarkshadowHD Member

Helper Application

What is your IGN?
    Tell us your in game name and nickname, as well as your name on TeamSpeak3.

My IGN is xDawk and my nickname on the server at the moment is Darko

I'm quite new to teamspeak, i've had it for a little bit but i'm unsure of how to use it, i believe my name would be DarkshadowHD if i remember correctly, if it's not please contact me so i can get it figured out, i much rather prefer discord.

Edit: I did notice that you have you to be active on the TS for atleast 2 weeks, which i haven't been but i'm all open from startiing to be from this day on :)

Have you had any name changes?
    If you have please list them here.

Since i've joined the server my name has changed from Darkshadow_HD to xDawk

What timezone do you live in?
    This is important when we’re planning staff meetings.

My timezone is GMT+1

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    We’re looking for honesty and whether you’ve changed, not a reason to deny you.

I was banned for use of afk machines, sadly i didn't see the warnings i was given before i was banned but the machine was removed shortly after i was unbanned.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    Tell us in a paragraph why you would be suitable to this position, and why we should offer you an interview.

I feel like i belong in this staff position because i'm active, i'm currently off school for the next 5 months meaning i can be on all day long (when other staff members are off sleeping etc), i have always wanted to be a staff member on differentcraft but haven't got around to it till now, i really think that my timezone would suit the server quite well though

I have experience as being a staff member, i currently own a fast growing discord server with 2400 members and i love handling situations that occur which is exactly why i own this server and also applying for this position, i love chatting with people and just getting to meet new people in general :)

How old are you?
    Do you meet the age requirement?

I'm 17 years old, yes i do.

Tell us about yourself!
    Include anything you want us to know about you outside of Minecraft.

I'm a lad from Norway, i love talking to people on discord but i don't go into the public much, i'm kind of shy if you could say it like that :) :( I have a dog called Storm which is almost a year now and i often go outside and play with him in the snow :) I turn 17 on march 15th which i'm super hyped for and i'm also just living a good life in general atm. Sorry that this part might be a little bit short but my life is pretty boring haha.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  2. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

Plz be on ts for at least 2 weeks

Duckiegames likes this.
  3. DarkshadowHD

DarkshadowHD Member

I've had it for about 2 months and i understand the basic stuff :)

4. Tolkie

Tolkie Queen

I've never seen you on teamspeak, you should try coming on (almost) everyday for 2 weeks and talk to the people that come on.
    I don't notice you in chat a lot but I do know you're active. I say get on teamspeak a lot more. Also, you should tell us more about yourself under "tell us about yourself", would help the reader connect and help us know what kind of person you are.

Duckiegames and CringyPanda820 like this.
  5. DarkshadowHD

DarkshadowHD Member

I will do that :) thanks for your reply, am i allowed to edit the post and add more to the bit about myself?

6. Tolkie

Tolkie Queen

you can edit the post whenever, I'd love to know more about you! ^u^

DarkshadowHD likes this.
  7. YMF

YMF Active Member

I support. Good guy.
    Pretty fucked up that ur ban was pretty recent :(

Duckiegames and CringyPanda820 like this.
  8. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

I feel you could make good staff but your ban was far to recent to consider you at this time.

Denied thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.