Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Zahries' Helper Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Zahrie, Dec 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zahrie

Zahrie New Member

What is your IGN?
    My IGN is Zahrie, and Discord: Zahrie#7098. I don't have TeamSpeak, but I will install it if it's a requirement.

Have you had any name changes?
    I used to go by the name Asianstarz a few years back when I joined Differentcraft in 2015.

What timezone do you live in?
    CET, GMT+1

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I've had one kick from Phiffan, though it was for entertainment purposes only.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I would like this staff position because I hate to see the server decaying. If I can do my part in making the server bloom as it once did, I'd love to help! I play regularly on the server and love to help new players get going! I've worked a lot in stressful conditions and also done coaching in badminton, so my adaptive skills, ability to prioritize, and leadership are skills that I'm proud of.

How old are you?
    I'm born in 2001 and just turned 20.

Tell us about yourself!
    I'm in university right now studying to become an engineer. In my free time, I love to play Minecraft and just interact with people from all around the world. A new hobby of mine is to send digital letters to people all around the world, through the app SLOWLY. I also love to work out and hang out with friends, though it's getting harder now that COVID is getting worse.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

Accepted (Images currently not working, apologies)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.