Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Have_Some_Milk's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Have_Some_Milk, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have_Some_Milk

Have_Some_Milk No rain, No flowers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Have_Some_Milk's
    Helper Application

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your IGN?

My IGN is Have_Some_Milk for Minecraft and TeamSpeek

Have you had any name changes?

I haven't change my gamer-tag in a long time

What timezone do you live in?
    GMT+00:00

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I have not been punished bye and staff member but YMF kicked me 22 days-ago for 'Watch the Language'

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I have been playing on Differntcraft for around 3-weeks now and i think that i know a lot about how the server works like the PDE(player defined economy). On the last server i played on came up with all of the Server Events for the main holidays like Christmas, Easter and Halloween. This is because i am a very creative person. I would be more than happy to help the Management of the server with the idea's concerning the main server events.

I do enjoy working in That are Professional but I Do like the Staff team that you guys have built as they look like a family and that is not something that i have seen before in a server staff team.
    I think i have lots of the things that you are looking for in a staff member.

How old are you?
    I am 18 years old.

Tell us about yourself!
    I am a 18 year old electrical engineer that lives in the United Kingdom that also have a love for gaming. I play lots of games but the main game that i like to play is minecraft. I do have a few hobbies away from my PC like Fishing, Hunting, Boating, Airsoft. I love to spend time with my Mother and farther as they both are so interesting to talk to but i am most close to my aunt this but unfortunately she lives in the very north of Scotland and i can be hard to to speak to her. I try to talk to her once or twice a week over the phone and i try to go up to Scotland around 20 times in the year. I have a little brother that is 15 going on 16 that means a lot to me, he lives with my dad as my mum and dad are divorced but i normally talk to him everyday either when i get home or when i am going to work and he is going to school.

I hope that you think i will be suitable for the staff team.
    :)

2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for your application, I’ll contact you next time I’m on ts and chat to you a little.

Leaving thread open for replies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.