Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

EpicTown Looking For Builders

Discussion in 'Everything Towny!' started by Xxepic_gamerxX, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Xxepic_gamerxX

Xxepic_gamerxX Epic Member

Since the website has been moved, I'm gonna post what was posted on the old website as best as i possibly can.

So as the titles suggests,my town is currently looking for several builders to build or manage/upkeep certain buildings. If you want more information on what exactly you will be doing either msg me ingame or PM here on the forums.Also DarkDefilerx,is a active co-mayor so if he declines it, its declined.If you think you can fill this role please follow the example I have posted below:

Example:
    MC Username:Xxepic_gamerxX

Screenshots of your work: (Post them here)

How active are you on the server: I'm pretty active, just a few times a month/week i'm busy

Are you able to join the town or are you already in the town: Yes I'm already in the town

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  2. CrazyYoungBro

CrazyYoungBro New Member

MC Username: CrazyYoungBro

Screenshots of your work: Given

How active are you on the server: I'm pretty active, Just busy on exams.

Are you able to join the town or are you already in the town: Yes I'm already in the town

3. Xxepic_gamerxX

Accepted :D, I'll give you the rank when i get back on. If you want to know what I'll have you do first either mail me ingame or PM me, if not I'll just let you know when we're both online.

To anyone else who is interested, you can still apply and have a really good chance of being accepted as ,we are looking for several builders.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  4. John

John New Member

is this why why bluejoker80 is lost in your town and you don;t like him?

Oh i see you looking for builders and i ain't one of then... so you want me out of your town

5. John

John New Member

Epic i am in you town.. as i am bluejoker80 but you want builders which i am not

6. darkdefilerx

darkdefilerx New Member

denied. would never happen

7. Xxepic_gamerxX

You assume things, that arn't true. Unless you break town rules I won't kick your from the town. Also this is a Builder application thread, not a thread to spread false rumors that have little, if not no evidence.

8. Kyronomix

Kyronomix New Member

Hey epic, Kyro here.

Can I do this without joining the town as I am the mayor of Elmira? What all does this job entail? Is it payed?

Once you answer those three questions I will either apply or wish you luck :)

9. Xxepic_gamerxX

1.Can I do this without joining the town as I am the mayor of Elmira? Yep
    2.What all does this job entail? Mainly upkeeping the Public farms around the town and/or redesigning them upon request. Also the occational request for a new town building/spawn.
    3.Is it payed? For most projects, yes. The reason i'm not doing it for all of them is because depending on some situations,where the town farms have been greifed/not replanted it depends. If its minor grief I won't pay but if its major(even like 3+ rows of sugarcane not replanted) I'll pay. For builds, I'll be paying regardless of size.

10. Time

Time New Member

MC Username: Zero_Master
    Screenshot: How do I post it?
    I can only be on once or twice a week because of school but everyday during school breaks. Example: Christmas break.
    I can join the town.

11. graphite

graphite GraphiteXOasis

EPICTOWN was deleted by epic gamer i was one of the comayors of epictown i created a new town caleld graphitetown if anyone from epictown wants t o join they can and will be given the ranks they had in epictown