Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

My town been Greifed, Llamalandia

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Lostinthewoodz, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Lostinthewoodz

Lostinthewoodz New Member

All Builds in and around on unclaimed land bordering the town have been greifed in one way of another, mostly burned. Most of the trees on unclaimed land outside the town have been burned , bridge within the town was destroyed which for some reason was unclaimed but had claimed land around it. One very big house just outside town gone, burned and, one a wood mill just outside my place everything taken, pistons, observers and all the logs, it was a temp test, found this out a day or two before the new map update, with that happening put this post on hold till now, Noassi did have give a look over this morning and said I should post right away. Not sure on the ruling on this type of thing. All land is question has since been claimed to prevent this from happening again, the trees well are and eyesore since they are mostly Slime Fun, the biggest pain is the cleanup of all the fruit floating in the air, which I found TNT is the only fix I have, I am the Co-Mayor of the town, any feedback on this will be helpful.

2. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

After having a good look at certain parts of the town earlier, a large chunk of the town is badly damaged. I checked the timing of the damage and it looked like it might have happened during the towny shutdown so hopefully @Kieranlb05 or @Jordan can have a look to see if this is true.

If it did happen during the towny shutdown outbreak, either someone did grief or all of the fires you had lit up spread across your town seems as there were no towns due to the bug.

Also, some blocks in your town where I lived were destroyed. If you remember, you helped me to repair it, that was due to the towny shutdown bug. However, I have no idea why your pistons and observers were gone.

3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Was there core protect data @Noassi

4. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

Everything was burnt so it just said #fire.

5. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Can i have the coords please

6. Lostinthewoodz

Lostinthewoodz New Member

Here you go the coords X15449 Y69 Z4940

7. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Is it still griefed?, if so could you send some screenshots

8. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

Hey, The coordinates you gave doesn't lead anywhere :( Could you double check them? Or set a home near the grief and tell me what the home is called :)?

9. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

Resolved