Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Lost two backpacks by just dropping them

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Lostinthewoodz, May 17, 2019.

1. Lostinthewoodz

Lostinthewoodz New Member

Lost two backpacks, one yesterday the other about two weeks ago by just dropping them. Both backpacks turned into players skulls, did not realize this the first time, was moving backpacks between my enderchest and my inventory and ended up with an players skull and missing the one with Easter Event trade stuff, the second one seen it drop and turn into a players skull which had no thing it. I keep all my backpacks in my enderchest and the two skulls I got when I dropped them, it would be great if I could just get them replaced, thank you.

2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

was this dealt with

3. Lostinthewoodz

Lostinthewoodz New Member

Really? lot of work goes into getting these backpacks and all you have to do to break them is drop them , well just dropped another one , now that's 3 gone, at this rate all my backpacks will be broke by the end of summer and nothing but a bunch of blue skulls to show for for the lost. nice glitch.

4. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

Hey there, Lost. The glitch does need to be fixed as it's happening to a lot of players,
    it's putting me off them now too.

I'm not sure if anything can be done about the issue apart from Jordan finding new plugins instead, something to replace the current plugins we currently have to fix the problem of players losing their valuables.

@Jordan @Kieranlb05