Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Gio's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by YaDunnoGio, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YaDunnoGio

YaDunnoGio New Member

What is your IGN?
    My In Game Name is YaDunnoGio, but I simply go by the nickname Gio.

Have you had any name changes?
    Over the course of history for my Minecraft account, I had one name change. My account started out as YaDunnoGio, and then I changed my name to Baker_Mayfield. Recently, I changed it back to YaDunnoGio as that is my name I use for pretty much everything.

What timezone do you live in?
    The Timezone I live in is GMT - 4.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    In the past when I was a lot younger and started playing Minecraft, I have been banned from a couple servers. I had been previously banned for griefing. Keep in mind, when this all occurred, I was eleven years old, and I had just started playing Minecraft. This was eight years ago now. Since then, I have greatly matured: the younger me does not define who I am as an adult.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    Overall, I feel like I am quintessential candidate for the position of Helper because of the qualifications I possess. In the past, I have been staff on servers that had a decent player count on them (about fifty or so players), so I have the background knowledge on how to effectively use the commands provided to reprimand people for their varying actions. With the aforementioned player counts and my multi-tasking ability, I am effectively able to monitor and maintain the chat as a whole with the high player count and overall activity on the server. I am an overall friendly and helpful person: I will always welcome someone to the server in the chat as well as answering some common questions or concern that people may have. I have grown use to the usual responsibilities as a staff member over the course of my life; I am always here to help.

How old are you?
    I am 19 years old.

Tell us about yourself!
    Where do I start? I am 19 years old, and I love video games! Video games have always been a big part of my life as I bonded with my family over them. Since I was eleven years old, I have been playing Minecraft. I just finished up my first two years at community college while I previously graduated high school one year early. I did all of this as well while working a full time job. At my job, I am a cook. My end goal for College is to be a History Teacher, and currently, I will be enrolled at another college in order to fill in the rest of the gaps I have in my degree. I hope to be able to teach at the high school that I graduated from. Overall, life is going swell for me!

Thanks for taking the time to read!
    Gio

2. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

I dont know you that well but i must say this application looks pleasing to my eyes ;)
    Good luck !

3. YaDunnoGio

YaDunnoGio New Member

Thank you so much, Duckie!

Duckiegames likes this.
  4. Fluffy

Fluffy Active Member

Hi there,

Your application is very good, I briefly met you online the other day where you brought lots of obsidian from my towns shop so

1+

5. YaDunnoGio

YaDunnoGio New Member

Thank you, Fluffy!!

6. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

I barely know you at all although you seem like a decent enough person.
    However, I'm not convinced that you would be a great addition to the staff team.

To me you have not proved that you could be a good enough staff member.

Right now I feel like we don't need any Helpers.
    We need Moderators more than Helpers and that role requires more than just being a 'decent' enough person.

7. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

-thinking-
    I'll get back to you on this application

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.