Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

BlueXander's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by BlueXander, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueXander

BlueXander CEO Of Mining n' Stuff Inc.

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?
    BlueXander, Discord:The Gaming Daemon #7257

Have you had any name changes?
    I have never had a name change

What timezone do you live in?
    British Summer Time (UTC+1)

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    None that I can remember

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I am always looking for ways to help improve the wellbeing and knowledge of players on the server. I know a lot about vanilla Minecraft and the various plugins the server uses. I get along very well with other users and I just feel like I could make a real positive impact on the server. I am online a lot of the time so I can help almost everyday

How old are you?
    I am 14 years old at time of writing

Tell us about yourself!
    I am a rather energetic person with a lot of aims and ambitions. I enjoy history and often make Minecraft skins for historical figures. I really enjoy interacting with other people in general and I always recommend the server to my friends. I applied for this position before however it was denied, I hope this time my application is up to standards. Thank You!

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Active Member

Hey there,

I see you have been punished before three times over 70 days ago, i'll let this one slide...

Its good to see you have learnt and improved your application from last time and being able to fill in the application without the assistance of others and that you have knowledge of other plugins, rather than just vanilla, your application has also become more detailed as well, well done!

+1

3. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

Hey there, BlueXander.
    Even though it's good that you're interested in helping the players of the server I strongly feel like we need
    moderators rather than helpers at this time.

Although you have been punished a few times before you seem to be a nice person.
    I don't really know you as we don't talk to eachother on the server or on discord so I don't know what you're actually like, therefore I cannot judge you as a person, I can only go by your history and what I have seen.

As I stated above, I feel like that we need moderators rather than helpers and you have not proven to be worthy of the rank in-game as I have not seen how much you know about the server and commands.
    Also, I have never seen any great help come from you either and because of this it's a negative from me.
    However, I wish you all the best.

4. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

I am sorry but with my previous experience with you and all the other staff members opinions. I feel now is not the right time for you to be staff.

(Useful bit)
    Please wait at least 3-4 weeks before 're applying for staff. If you fail to do so it may affect future applications.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.