Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Fluffiness__'s Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Fluffy, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffy

Fluffy Active Member

There are lots of links between this and my last application, if you are new and want to find a bit more about me, you can click here to find information which I may not include

What is your IGN?

My username is Fluffiness__ and my Discord is Fluffy#2029

Have you had any name changes?
    Recently I changed my name from ___________Fluffy to Fluffiness__, this was because it was too long, if you want to know all my name changes you can find them here
    What timezone do you live in?
    My time zone is GMT+1

How active are you?
    Recently, I have finished college, this means I will have a lot of free time on my hands, this means that I normally would wake up at about 8 or 9am and can stay up late to about 11pm or 12 am, the amount of time I am on the server may vary depending on different circumstances, such as if I want to join the server or not or if I am complied to do a task my parents want me to do.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I have received bans in the past, but these were cleared up in my staff interview with Kieran, here are my bans that I have received (I explained them in detail in my previous application as well)

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I am currently staff already, to be specific, a helper. When I first tried to apply for a staff rank when I first started playing Minecraft, I was always denied because I lacked the maturity, now that I am much older, I have matured and I am more mature when working with other people. Being a helper has taught me a lot about myself and others, bringing me closer to the staff team as a whole. During my time as a helper, I have learned how to deal in specific situations, including how to deal with individuals in different situations, using my own knowledge as well as advice from individuals who are willing to give me this advice. Sometimes as a helper, I lack the power to punish people further than I would except, which is why I want to apply for helper, I believe from the experience of me being a helper, I can develop myself into becoming a moderator.

Over my current time of helper, I have only seen a few mods, these mods were normally outnumbered by the number of helpers, there are limitations for helpers, and even limitations for mods as well, but if I was a moderator, I would be able to break my current limitations as a helper and evolve it so I could evolve and be able to punish people with more severe punishments. I have a Radeon graphics card which comes in with a built in recording system which I can then upload to YouTube to use as evidence that someone is doing something wrong such as AFK avoiding. I am able to learn commands easily and know some moderator commands that they may have.
    How old are you?
    Yes I do meet the requirements, I am 17 years old

Tell us about yourself!

Similar to my previous application but now have left college for the year, I am planning on going back in September to complete my final year for my business qualification.

2. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

Hey there, Fluffy.
    I agree that we need moderators more than helpers at this time.

You seem to be a nice person and I'm glad you have matured since being punished as a normal player in 2017.
    It's good that you have a lot of free time on your hands to help with the server seems as you're a Helper.

However, I feel like being a nice person and being more mature is not enough to be a successful moderator.
    You lack the judgement and do not know how to handle certain situations, I have seen it myself in-game.
    Because of this, In my opinion, if you were to be a moderator it would be risky and risk is not something anyone should be able to deal with, especially when we have to manage other players on a daily basis.

Kee and Fluffy like this.
  3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Hello,
    First I would like to thank noassi for his honest opinion, to clear it up for players we are a close knit team and this is simply a professional opinion.

After reading my guidelines, unfortunately I cannot accept a moderator with bans in their history. I understand you have changed and have aged by nearly 3 years, but I have to do my job.
    I would advise you to speak to my boss (jordan) about having your punishments removed or appealing them somehow.
    Therefore I do have to deny this application with regrets.
    Kieran - Supervisor (Head of staff)

Fluffy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.