Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

ModMCdl's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by ModMCdl, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModMCdl

ModMCdl Viceroy of the Birschyde Fjord

What is your IGN?

Minecraft: ModMCdl

Discord: ModMCdl#3744

Have you had any name changes?

I changed the capitalization of my username in 2015.

What timezone do you live in?

Eastern

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

No.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

I enjoy helping people out on the server, and as many players can point out, I do so on a daily basis. I am online regularly, pretty much daily (bar days when I’m away for some reason), and involve myself in the community as well.

I am no stranger to working in a staff position on servers, and have been staff on quite a few. I was an administrator on two servers which have now closed, a moderator on others, and have owned and operated three public and one private server in the past. I continue to provide administrative assistance for a modded server today, however do not actively play on it. (I do not know whether or not it is okay to post other server names here, so I’m going to be safe for now and not post). Because of my past experience, I have considerable knowledge of many multiplayer plugins, especially Towny, CoreProtect, and AdminEssentials.

How old are you?

Tell us about yourself!

Building in Minecraft is what I do in my spare time, and it is rare that I find a server as awesome and friendly as DifferentCraft. I have been playing Minecraft since alpha days, but outside of that, there hasn’t really been any other game that stuck with me. (Well, maybe Skyrim, but that’s only because there’s a new version every 3 years). Aside from gaming I’m a seasoned Bartender and Barista, and an architecture graduate student finishing up university. Because of this combination, I literally have no life.

Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to hit me up here or on Discord!

-ModMCdl

acostas likes this.
  2. DerangedTurtle

DerangedTurtle New Member

An active community member and no history of punishments.

+1​

3. Fluffy

Fluffy Active Member

Hi ModMCdl,
    It was nice reading your application, I see you on frequently when I am playing on the server and you are very nice to players on the server and can clearly identify toxic behavior in chat, shown in the report you produced, this shows you would be a good helper for the community to have.

+1

4. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

Very nice and friendly person !
    +1

5. Chad

Chad /t spawn Anaheim

Hello ModMCdl, I think you would be a Great Helper! You have been active many months and help in chat and always help me out when I need it! You would be my #1 pick.
    +1

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

As far as I’ve seen, Mod is a really cool guy with a lot of knowledge when it comes to plugin related issues. He’s also very easy to get along with whenever I talk to him on the server so I’d also like to give him a big +1 :)

7. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Re opened by request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.