Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

AtlanticCanuck's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by TACTlCALCANADlAN, Mar 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TACTlCALCANADlAN

TACTlCALCANADlAN Mayor of Brunswick

Mod Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

IGN: AtlanticCanuck
    IGN NN: Atlantic
    TS: AtlanticCanuck

Have you had any name changes?
    Previous names: TACTlCALCANADlAN, iErasedC0de

What timezone do you live in?
    Atlantic Standard Time (+1 Eastern)

How active are you?
    On a scale from 1-10, my personal perspective on my activity rating is around an 8.
    Most active time is afternoons and evenings mostly on weekends and late on weekdays.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    Longgggggggg time ago I was warned for making an AFK farm.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    Because I feel like I'm up to the everyday challenge of a typical moderator. I feel like I can put enough work into it to enable myself to allow others to have a great experience on the server whenever I interact with them. For a while now I've been wanting to be able to help other players in more ways than what I'm typically restricted to currently. Typically when I'm helping someone it's for a simple clarification on what a command does or like how to lock chests for example. For the most part, I'm here to have fun, help people, and contribute my part to the server to make it just that much better.

How old are you?
    20 - February 15th 2000

Tell us about yourself!

Let's start with my online history.
    I spend most of my online time playing ROBLOX where I'm a game developer for a group called "State of Firestone" working currently on making a big new map. ROBLOX is currently my main go-to game as I've spent several year-long career playing on the platform doing multiple things like setting up town groups or joining military groups. Honestly, for most, it's pretty boring so I won't get into too much detail.

Currently, my status on the server is that I'm a proud owner of a new town on the server called Brunswick. As of making this application, we're currently sitting at 14 members. Our town is strong and growing by the day. It's currently based off the "Medieval Town" style, however, we allow people to build in any style they want whether it be medieval, modern, futuristic, sci-fi, etc as long as it doesn't look too trash. We're also planning on forming a type of government to rule over the town.

Lastly, some information about my real life stuff.
    Currently, I'm in my second year of two years here at a New Brunswick college taking a program called "Police Foundations" it's a program that gives us students a head jump ahead of other applicants because of the vast range of knowledge and skills that are offered to be taught and improved on here. Other than that, there's not much special else about my real-life self.

acostas, Cali_Blonde98 and AdamSPA like this.
  2. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

Nice application, but I suggest you to start with Helper - it is easier starting position in being a Staff member. Good luck !

+1 from me anyways !

-Ecologic

3. TACTlCALCANADlAN

I will note that I've been a Moderator before. At least back about a year ago.

MajorDan likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

Im going to have to agree with Eco on this one. I realise you were a mod at one point however you have been gone for quite some time. I'd recommend staying active for a couple weeks and then applying for helper first. This way at least we can trust that you will stay active for a while and it gives you a chance to show the staff team you can and should be a mod since most of us don't know you yet :)

AdamSPA likes this.
  5. Chad

Chad /t spawn Anaheim

I think he'd definetely make an excellent mod once again :)

6. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos

AtlanticCanuck has always been friendly on the server, fairly active and has staff experience. I think he would be a good addition to the staff team. Plus he is my Maritime Canadian neighbour! +1

AdamSPA likes this.
  7. TACTlCALCANADlAN

#MaritimeStrong

8. tomtommi12

tomtommi12 Russian Comrade

Hey there! That's why your name was so familiar. I am a active player in Firestone. You're professional in what you do and I think you'd do great! +1

AdamSPA likes this.
  9. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello I would like to arrange an interview with you on discord. Please contact me at your convenience.

AdamSPA likes this.
  10. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Thank you for your interview, we've decided to give you helper for now so you can ease yourself back up into moderator status depending on how you do as a helper. Application for helper approved.

AdamSPA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.