Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Triskit's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Triskit, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triskit

Triskit Member

My IGN is: its_triskit

I have not had any changes to my ign

Central Daylight/Standard Time

I haven't recieved any punishments, per se, but I have been told by staff members to knock it off for misuse of chat once or twice. Also, I discovered that dupe glitch and sold exploited goods. I'm not sure if my bal was ever minused/ I was ever punished but that happened mainly bc of me

I think it would be beneficial to give me helper rank because I'm very active and believe I could be of use to the staff in that I'm well acquainted with the rules and would not be afraid to use my permissions for the good of the server. I am generally online ~8-12 hours a day (but with us in quarantine that will most likely change if and when school starts back up. I am devoted to this server and have been having a thoroughly great time being a part of the community.

I am 14 years old

I'm good at school and have a 4.3 GPA, which I pride myself in above all else. I like to think I'm funny but sometimes I'm really just not tbh. I've suffered with mental illness for most of my short life(MDD, GAD, Schizophrenia, and Bipolar-ism). I tell you this to show you that A. I have higher priorities than Minecraft, even though it is a big part of my daily schedule and B. My circumstances and flaws may or may not affect whether or not you wish to offer me an interview.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon! I plan to continue having fun on the server for years to come!

AdamSPA and acostas like this.
  2. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos

Hello its_triskit, I have seen you online a few times but I would definitely like to see more of you more so as a long term player. Also, What do you think you could bring to the staff team differently than other applicants. Hope to hear back from you soon! :)

AdamSPA likes this.
  3. Triskit

Triskit Member

Hey, I was thinking about your question, and the most realistic answer I have is the fact that I am generally good at debate and swaying people to my side, as well as me being more active than most others. I see Helper rank as an important responsibility and would do everything in my power to use said power to bring about peace for chat.

Hope to hear back! Good day!

AdamSPA likes this.
  4. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello after taking a look at your application, I'd like for you to schedule a time for voice call interview on discord. Please message me on discord: Muffinity#2946

5. User95929

User95929 Active Member

After your interview and recent punishment It would be best that you get to know more of how our server works then try applying again in the future. Thank you for playing with us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.