Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Triskit's Helper Application 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Triskit, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triskit

Triskit Member

What is your IGN?
    My ign is "its_triskit"
    My current nickname is CleanTriskit
    I don't really use TS3 to be honest and I'm more active on discord (@Triskit#7557), but my TS nickname is just "Triskit"
    Have you had any name changes?
    I have been formerly known as its_c00chiskit

What timezone do you live in?
    Central Standard Time

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    Approximately a month and a third ago, I was given a 1 week tempban by Muffinity for use of illegal clients (I was auto-clicking). I did a ban appeal shortly after this and I got my ban shortened to two days.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I've joined this server because of bonds with some players who don't play anymore, and I stayed because of the bonds I made through the server. I genuinely feel like I'm good friends with a lot of the members on the server, including plenty staff, and I was encouraged by them to give being a helper a second shot. I've been playing the server for upwards of 3 months, now, and I want to finally have a chance to give back to the community. I like to think I'm pretty knowledgeable about the plugins as well as the fact that I've become more acquainted with the rules since my first application/first punishment. I also somewhat believe the main reason my previous app didn't go through is because of the aforementioned punishment. Although I don't think that's a good reason to give me the position, per se, I think it's important to bring it up. I also find myself online late at night, pretty often, and there's usually a sizeable gap between the time people like Cyan and Reimi log off and Acostas logs on, where there are no staff online at a given time. It gets a bit chaotic during these wee hours of the morn', and I'd like to be able to fill that gap with my presence.

How old are you?

14 (15 in August)

Tell us about yourself!
    Hm, I don't know where to really start here, but I guess I should mention my struggle with mental health problems here, which I also mentioned in my previous application. Once more, I have MDD as well as predisposition to Schizophrenia and Bipolar-ism. Whether or not that will come up during my time playing Minecraft, I don't know, but I figured its a key component of who I am and it nonetheless should be addressed. My hobbies include Rubik's Cubing (my PB on 3x3 is 15.44 if you care lol), listening to music, memorizing pi, reading the communist manifesto, and hanging out with other people over the internet, oftentimes in a VC on the Discord. I'm also really dedicated to my schoolwork, and I have a respectable report card. I will be a sophomore starting August and as such, my play time may decline when school is back in session, because of my dedication toward it. Not to say I'm not dedicated to the server, considering I have over 300 hours online in the past 3 months, but once again, I thought it was worth adressing.

Thank you for your time. I hope to hear back from the staff team shortly

Regards,
    Triskit ♥

cyanisok, AdamSPA and elly like this.
  2. cyanisok

cyanisok Cyan

very fun, helpful, and kind person. While i acknowledge the ban. I would still love to see him as a helper

+1 from me :)

3. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

-1 because Cyan forced me to comment and i do not take orders @cyanisok

(jk triskit helpful biscuit +1)

4. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello its_triskit, At your earliest convenience contact me on discord for a staff interview. I feel your timezone would be beneficial as you mentioned in your application. My discord tag is: Muffinity#2946

AdamSPA likes this.
  5. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

Hello Triskit ! You are a very nice person, that has a really good knowledge about the Server. You really deserve Helper, and I think you would be a great addition to our Staff Team ! Good luck on your Interview ! :D

Large +1 !

-Eco

6. User95929

User95929 Active Member

After your interview, you seem to have enough knowledge about our plugins and rules to be fit for helper role.

Welcome to the staff team,
    Application Approved.

AdamSPA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.