Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Helper Application Form - ItsRomeo_

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Romeo, May 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romeo

Romeo New Member

Helper Application

~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?

IGN: ItsRomeo_

Discord: romeo #6931

Have you had any name changes?

Current Name: ItsRomeo_

Old Names: iiSapipa & Romanrun12

What timezone do you live in?

Central Daylight Time

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

I have no history on Different craft, and I have never received a punishment on other Minecraft Servers.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

To sum things up, I love helping others. I enjoy making sure everyone has the best experience on any game they may be playing. I think I would be very suitable for the role of Helper because I am very understanding of others, I am willing to listen to people's sides of the story when there is a conflict at hand. I am also very good at making fair judgments on whether or not the person in the wrong should be punished or not. I am very responsible and will not abuse any privileges that are given to me. Finally, I am very kind and friendly. And I plan to treat every player on this server with equal respect. Because everyone gets a chance. (PS. I am also very active on the server, and I will strive to be more active if given staff)

How old are you?

Tell us about yourself!

I am a freshman in high school and I enjoy hanging out with friends and meeting new people online. I love to spend time with my family, I am very close to them and love them dearly. A couple hobbies I have are biking, gaming, drawing, and singing. I love to sing and enjoy performing. I also do musical theater. Finally, I enjoy playing on Different Craft. :)

AdamSPA and Triskit like this.
  2. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello Itsromeo_ , Thankt you for your interest in being helper! Do you have access to a microphone? I'd like to schedule an interview with you sometime in the future. Please contact me on discord at Muffinity#2946

AdamSPA likes this.
  3. Reimi_dies

Reimi_dies New Member

Good luck!!

4. Romeo

Romeo New Member

Ok! I sent a friend request on Discord. Thanks for the opportunity!

5. cyanisok

cyanisok Cyan

Good luck romeo! You'd be a great helper!

6. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

I think you would be a really great Helper ! Your application is very good, I like it. Good luck with your Interview !

+1 from me :D

-Eco

7. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hey after the two interviews I gave today I've chosen two people from the four interviews i've given in total. I regret to inform you that you and one other person will not have their applications approved this time around. Please consider applying in the future maybe two months down the line or so. Thank you for your interest in being part of the staff team <3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.