Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Spookz03's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Spookz, Jun 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spookz

Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem

Spookz03's Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?

In game username: Spookz03
    Discord: Spookz#8579
    Have you had any name changes?

Not since 2017.
    What timezone do you live in?

GMT/BST (United Kingdom)
    Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

No, my history is clean.
    Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

During the past three years I have held a variety of staffing positions on several different servers. I receive a great and genuine satisfaction from helping others both online and in real life.

In May 2017, I founded my own survival server, CliftonMC, after a server I had played on for over six months, called MC Gladiators, closed. My server was a home for a section of the community and was my first experience of community and content moderation. I installed a range of staff plugins, including LiteBans and Core Protect, which I have a thorough understanding of. Unfortunately, due to me being unable to sufficiently finance the server at that time, I made the tough decision of closing it later that year.

Following that, I was hired as a manager on a server called MineMetropolis, established by a moderator from MC Gladiators, where I assisted the owner in configuring Spigot plugins and oversaw punishment appeals, player reports and staff applications. Sadly, the owner did not wish to continue with the server in May 2018 due to his upcoming exams.

Almost immediately afterwards, I joined an economy survival server, Improved Survival, which had a similar sized playerbase to this server. I applied as a Trainee at the end of the month before being swiftly promoted to Helper. I was always assisting players, resolving disputes, checking for and reporting xray mines and rolling back grief. After a transfer of ownership, the server closed in 2019.

On DifferentCraft, I have strived to improve the experience of other players since I joined in March, consistently helping players in chat with commands, retrieving items lost in the mining world and providing materials for others, where possible. I am active in excess of 4 hours most days and I believe the role of Helper would enable me to support the community further.
    How old are you?

I am 16.
    Tell us about yourself!

My name is Hal and I live on the edge of the beautiful Peak District National Park, where I love to spend my time hiking with my dad and border collie, Ned, or bike riding on the lanes over the moors and on trails with my friends. I am my school’s deputy senior boy and I will begin my A Level studies in September of Maths, Physics and Chemistry – my aspiration is to become a civil engineer.

Thank you for reading my application !

2. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

yes yes

Stevenxb10 and Spookz like this.
  3. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

Hal is the nicest person I ever met online. He was very kind from the beggining, I started chatting with him when he posted a message on DifferentCraft Discord about his upcoming town - Regent City. From that point we became best friends on the server. I am fortunately one of the people that saw Regent in its full beauty before the hack. After the hack we quickly made a plan and we merged our towns together. Hal is always cooperative and calm, he was chilled after the hack and handled it much better than others (me including :p). From the hack we are working endlessly on our new City.

His knowledge of all plugins is really great, I gave him my 2 quizes and he passed them with no mistake :D. His previous experiences of staffing are awesome - Hal would be a really great
    Helper on DifferentCraft.

Biggest + from me !

-Eco

4. diamondhero1

diamondhero1 New Member

Spookz is a player who is often on and on a few occasions has come to me with things that need to be done that I didn't catch. I personally think he would be a great helper and addition to the staff team.
    +1 From Me, diamondhero1.

5. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

If this doesn’t get accepted then I will be disapointed

Stevenxb10, Spookz and AdamSPA like this.
  6. acostas

acostas Member

Spookz is a nice and helpful guy and I believe he will fit well in the staff team
    +1

7. Shyroz

Shyroz King of Jonia.

He really deserves the spot, always helping when he is online, +1~

8. EstellaOfVenus

EstellaOfVenus 19 Circles ontop of eachother

Eco's nation would be too powerful with 3 Helpers in it, for that reason, I'm out.

Dark_cougar likes this.
  9. Stevenxb10

Stevenxb10 New Member

Spookz is literally one of the most helpful players on the server. He knows his stuff, and he fits in very well with the community. He's always online, and constantly helping everybody with everything in chat.
    Absolutely +1 (+)

AdamSPA, Duckiegames and Spookz like this.
  10. poesepro

poesepro wehushi_sushi

He would be great staff and 100% deserves it

11. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

He’s just too nice

Spookz likes this.
  12. BlueXander

BlueXander CEO Of Mining n' Stuff Inc.

Worked alongside this dude in a project recently and talked with him quite a bit. So happy to know this guy and I can tell he'd make a great staff member. +1 GL!

Spookz and Stevenxb10 like this.
  13. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

Hello Spookz!

After a short discussion with a couple other staff members and reading the amazing responses to this application I have come to the conclusion that not offering you an interview would be borderline sinful. As a result;

- Please contact me on discord to schedule your interview.

I have been made aware of your vacation and due to these circumstances I would be willing to make an exception and host your interview over text with some extra rules in place rather than in a VC :p

Good Luck <3

AdamSPA and Spookz like this.
  14. farleyeccles

farleyeccles Member

i agree he should be staff he is very helpful and nice I give him +9001

Spookz and Shyroz like this.
  15. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

After Interviewing you, your application for Helper has been;

Accepted

poesepro and AdamSPA like this.
Thread Status: