Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Easiest way to make money fast?

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by Prince_Darius, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Prince_Darius

Prince_Darius New Member

only have one day or two days a week to play. whats the quickest way. thanks

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  2. acostas

acostas Member

Since u dont have much available time to play better focus on voting, by clicking here the Vote tab or /vote in game.
    Also get a job by /jobs in game and focus your play time on that job, can be mining, hunting, excavating, chef, farming and so on.

Another way to get money is to sell stuff, there are plenty of player shops buying things at /warp market and other towns. /warp sell is a buy shop of server you can check it out. Personally i buy iron ore at /t spawn Athenia if u wanna sell.

oHobbit likes this.
  3. RB101

RB101 New Member

Wood cutting is the fastest scaling money earning job, at high levels with a good axe and large tree farm, you can easily hit the 70k daily limit in under an hour

4. GeneralGothmog

GeneralGothmog Dark Lord of Middle Earth

I've found in my time of playing that there are a few ways to make a lot of money, one of them is getting a pickaxe with the custom enchant "drill" which mines in a 1x3 radius, then getting efficiency 5, unbreaking 3, and mending on the pick. Then well, blast away lol. Go crazy with your mining and you can get somewhere. Select job miner, and select driller as well for if you encounter things to drill out while mining.
    You can also try huge potato, carrot, or wheat farms, or all three of them! Then go with the farmer job and cook job, harvest your huge farms, and while they regrow, make a lot of bread and baked potatoes, then, sell them if you can!
    Another way is use one of the items in Slimefun that will increase tree growth rate, then getting a axe with as high efficiency and unbreaking as you can, maybe some mending, and your off to the races buckaroo!

5. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

With hunter u get 30 dollars per zombie, skeleton etc, I know I might not be welcome at this place but I used to go to neds town to farm and make quite a bit but his spawn rate has gone down

6. Spookz

Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem

There will also be a dark room at the new EcoCity. Large spruce woodcutting farms are also a very effective way to gain money, although I have been informed there are plans to reduce the pay from using treefeller.

Stevenxb10 likes this.