Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Helper Application - prawnsonastick

Discussion in 'Approved' started by prawnsonastick2, Jul 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prawnsonastick2

prawnsonastick2 Pub Landlord with Buxham Brewery

What is your IGN?
    prawnsonastick
    Have you had any name changes?

None

What timezone do you live in?

GMT/BST - British Time

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

None
    Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

I have always wanted to help this server prosper. Whether its through a non-official capacity or otherwise, I've always tried to help people in need. I've been on this server now since just after Christmas and I've learnt a lot through the time I've spent on the server. I've tried to be as respectful as possible and I always inform the appropriate people when a bug/issue is present. I've decided now is the time to apply, as I've seen the activity in some of the staff drop. I am pretty much always on, and I do want to help people, I think the community is an integral part of this server and I want to do everything in my power to assist in it's continuation.

How old are you?

Tell us about yourself!

I'm a student filmmaker, I do a lot of work with a lot of people. I currently have 7 Cats and photography is a strong passion of mine. I also have a Radio Show and would consider myself a Jack-Of-All-Trades. My favourite colour is purple and I'm sucker for science fiction. ​

2. poesepro

poesepro wehushi_sushi

would be great staff, 10/10

prawnsonastick2 likes this.
  3. Triskit

Triskit Member

Prawn is the type to get heavily involved in the server and it's obvious that he is utmostly concerned with the people and the community. To be frank, I think we need more people with those sorts of concerns on the staff team. Prawn becoming a Helper would bring an overwhelming positivity to the staff team. He's an absolutely wonderful fellow and his diplomacy and way with words is envious. If you don't give this man an interview, you're doing the server a disservice.

4. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos

Hello Prawnsonastick,

You are not only consistently active but very involved within the community. Your passion for change is refreshing and much needed. I know that joining the DifferentCraft staff team will help immensely. Also, you have 7 cats and you haven't sent me pictures of them?? That's a true crime!

-Kali

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  5. prawnsonastick2

prawnsonastick2 Pub Landlord with Buxham Brewery

I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words :) They mean a lot. And yes, Kali unfortunately now I only have 5 as we've given some of the kittens away, but I will send you the requested kitty pics xD

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

Hello Prawns!

After a short discussion with a couple other staff members it has been decided that you very much deserve the chance to join us on the staff team. As a result;

- Please contact me on discord to schedule your interview.

Good Luck <3

AdamSPA and prawnsonastick2 like this.
  7. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

Yes, I know I am late. Prawn is already accepted ;p Forgive me. But better later than never, right?

Prawn is a great, very friendly guy, well known along the DifferentCraft community. Always nice, active and helpful, he would be an amazing Helper. (Yes he already is a Helper)

+1 from me :D

-Eco

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

After Interviewing you, your application for Helper has been;

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.