Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Joined yesterday, lost all items

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by lance132, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lance132

lance132 New Member

I am a new player and i joined yesterday. I loved the server so much that i went and donated $23 for items and ranks. I have been using the /back command for everything. So naturally when i had no hunger and low health i let myself die so i could /back with full hunger and health. Sadly i didnt realize /back didnt work when you died. I havent played minecraft on a server in years so i dont know all of how stuff works so i kept everything of value on me so nobody could steal it and now it is all gone. i wanted to see if there is anything i could do to have that stuff back as i didnt have the stuff for more than a few hours. /back was working for everything else. please help me on this. all it is to the server is just a few commands to get the items back and to me it is so much. i make 200 a month and all of it goes to bills. i am unable to work and i spend pretty much the only extra money i had this month on this which was lost in a day i feel like ive been scammed i get its a game and whats fair is fair but thats the thing. its just a game so why not help me out with this since it affects nobody else. i would be making you money, the first day i joined alone i made you guys $23

2. acostas

acostas Member

Hello. Can you make please a discord ticket for faster assist https://discord.gg/2UGq7b
    Go in #bot-commands channel and just type -new

3. Shyroz

Shyroz King of Jonia.

Hello Lance, i would love if you can contact me ingame (ING: Shyroz) or at Discord, as i recovered your items and placed them safe at my personal vault.

Next time, be aware and take a bit more of care as you cant be lucky 2 times ;P.

Also remember that you can do /sethome, so you avoid this, also, you can get /back to death, just you need the ''Knight'' rank.

acostas and Spookz like this.
  4. Shyroz

Shyroz King of Jonia.

User got his items back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.