Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Supernova's Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Supernova, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supernova

Supernova New Member

What is your IGN?
    My IGN for Minecraft is Supernova_Blitz, and for Discord, it is Supernova Frost#3500. I don't use Teamspeak, as I find it clunky and difficult to use. Discord is by far the superior for voice chats, in my opinion.

Have you had any name changes?
    I started out Minecraft with the name Lovely_Glaceon98, which was then changed to Duncan_Glaceon98, then to OwlWarriorDuncan, and finally, Supernova_Blitz, which it remains to this day.

What timezone do you live in?
    I live with the Eastern Standard Timezone, or EST. I live in South-Western Canada, in case that helps. Tip of Lake Ontario, to be exact!

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I remember two years ago, I had multiple punishments for toxicity, and a temp-ban by the console for reaching 6 warnings. However lately, I've only had one temp-ban and two warnings, mostly because I have matured, and in my opinion, have become a better person who is able to better control himself.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I feel that I belong in the staff team for a few reasons, the first being my love of helping people, the second being my maturity, and the need to be able to help people in a way that is higher than what I can currently do as a regular player, and a veteran of the server. There is only so much a player can do, which is why I would love to join the staff team. I absolutely love this server, and want to do everything in my power to help make it a great community, and assist both newcomers and veterans alike with their needs. I also have a bit of knowledge in how the mind works, and while that may not seem like it is much, it may help in deciding punishments that involve multiple people!

How old are you?
    I am 18 years of age, born in the 16 of October, 2001. To make it more exact, I believe I was born at 10:16, from what my parents have told me.

Tell us about yourself!
    I am just your ordinary young adult, with a few differences. I have a few mental disorders, the most potent being Asperger's and (somewhat) chronic depression(which I have found ways of dealing with for the most part. However, while my many issues prevent me from living a life that most others enjoy, I manage to find ways around my inability to work a real job, and thanks to government aide, I live a live that makes my family proud. I'm a heavy gamer, and enjoy construction-oriented games, such as 7 Days to Die, Terraria, Starbound, Empyrion Galactic Survival, and a few others. While I may not be able to pursue a job that I've wanted my entire life(which is, surprisingly, either an automobile mechanic or an architect,) I do the next best thing, which involves creating both traditional art and making various art from scrap materials like cardboard and Styrofoam, when not gaming that is! I don't have many friends in the real world, simply due to extreme shyness caused by bullying, but when on the internet, I feel as if I can open up to people and my true outgoing, kind self shows. However, while I may not have many friends IRL, due to my generally kind personality(or at least I try my best to be a good person,) I've ended up making(and sometimes losing) quite a lot of friendships online, to the point where I know some people online better than I know the few friends I have IRL!

farleyeccles and poesepro like this.
  2. poesepro

poesepro wehushi_sushi

Agreed. TeamSpeak is an inferior platform and can never surpass the user friendly Discord

3. SunsetBlush

SunsetBlush New Member

Supernova was discussing controversial topics in general earlier the day they applied, which is breaking one of the most basic chat rules of DifferentCraft. Because of this I feel they are not yet ready for staff and do not fully understand some rules. -1 from me.

Spookz, Shyroz and Stevenxb10 like this.
  4. diamondhero1

diamondhero1 New Member

Supernova has a history of breaking the rules. He has been banned twice one of which was only 50ish days ago. I do not think that helper would be fitting in this situation.
    -1 from me

5. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Hmm? I rarely speak in the server discord, what controversial topics? I have a very open group of close friends and family, so controversy is a topic that is relatively new to me, since almost everyone who I talk to is both really open with their opinions, and very respecting of other opinions, even if it is offensive to them. I apologize if what I was saying offends you, I really do.

6. Stevenxb10

Stevenxb10 New Member

This is a direct quote that you messaged me after I muted you for being incredibly toxic in the discord: (I’ve censored it ofc)
    “Rules are for ******* who need protection.“
    “As I said... Rules are unnessesary.”

poesepro, prawnsonastick2 and Spookz like this.
  7. BlueXander

BlueXander CEO Of Mining n' Stuff Inc.

I must agree with all other members who replied on this application. The few times I have seen him speak were rude, controversial, and disrespectful. I do not believe you will positively impact the server. Try adjusting how you interact with the community and help when you can, until then it's a -1

8. poesepro

poesepro wehushi_sushi

BlueXander likes this.
  9. SunsetBlush

SunsetBlush New Member

I was referring to the server general chat, not the discord general. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

10. Spookz

Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem

I have regularly seen Supernova making disrespectful and disparaging comments in chat. I cannot see him making a positive impact on the community.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

Due to the overwhelmingly negative response...
    This application has been

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.