Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

ADHDoritos' Helper Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by ADHDoritos, Aug 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADHDoritos

ADHDoritos New Member

Q: What is your IGN?

A: In Game Name: ADHDoritos // TeamSpeak3 ID: ADHDoritos // Discord (Preferred): gfrieder1#0321

Q: Have you had any name changes?

A: I have not had any name changes.

Q: What timezone do you live in?

A: Central Standard Time (CST), UTC/GMT -6

Q: Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

A: I've received a warning for griefing before. Someone had called our town ugly because we had everything organized in plots (like most towns on the server). He claimed that towns which allow people to build anything anywhere are the most beautiful and elegant. So we (me, and several other people from my town) built a bunch of small creations right outside of his town borders. We weren't planning on leaving it there because that would’ve just been plain rude; also, we weren't aware of the rule that building outside of town borders was considered griefing, so after we helped Leon tear down all the builds, we all received warnings for griefing.

Q: Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

A: It might sound cheesy, but I love helping people. In my town, I rose to the rank of co-mayor because our mayor (TheMajesticAlex) noticed that I had been and would likely continue to be more helpful in terms of long-term growth than most of the people who had already been assistants for awhile. As a helper, I would be able to help more people outside just my town with a much larger range of issues, including tickets created through the server discord. Additionally, I have some previous experience being a staff member on a different server. I’ve briefly been a moderator for a very small server in the past and within the first couple of days I caught some people x-raying by using the CoreProtect plugin. Also, I’ve met most of the people on the staff team and they’re all incredible people! I’d love to be a part of this incredible team and play a larger role for the server's equally awesome community!

Q: How old are you?

A: I am 19 years old.

Q: Tell us about yourself!

A: I go to school at the University Of Wisconsin - Madison, entering into my sophomore year. I’m studying to become a computer engineer with a focus in machine automation. I’m super fascinated in AI technology and other means of automating processes, so it should come as no surprise that I’m experienced in programming. The language I’m most experienced in is Java, so in awhile I might also apply to be a Dev for the DifferentCraft community.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    Spookz likes this.
  2. Spookz

Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem

ADHD is an amazing guy who is very active, hardworking and well liked by the server community. I have chatted with him on vc on several occasions and he is mature, very friendly and has a thorough understanding of the server rules. He is always helping members of his town and other players.

Absolutely +1 and best of luck!!!

ADHDoritos likes this.
  3. Shyroz

Shyroz King of Jonia.

Doritos such a nice guy and helpful, always keep a good mood towards everything and everyone. +1

ADHDoritos likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

[​IMG]

Spookz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.