Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by 546tests, Aug 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 546tests

546tests Full-time idiot

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

Username:
    546tests is the name I use for everything, including Discord and Teamspeak.

Name Changes:
    I used to be known as CityBuilder53

Timezone:
    CST, Central American.
    Available from 6:00 to 8:20 AM, 3:00 to 7:00 PM, and a few hours in between (3 or 4 more)

Previous Punishments:
    Once, and that was because I was a total idiot and didn't realize that enchanted furnaces needed to be, well, enchanted. To clarify I sold that furnace to SamaelStar, and yes I did refund it. (also sorry bout that SamaelStar, if you read this)

Why I feel like I can help the staff:
    I am active near every day, and also have a strange sleep schedule so the times I'm available will likely increase ever time.

Why I am useful to the staff:
    I have decent planning skills, nothing to like plan a war with (though I could) but enough to deal with situations. I also feel like I could provide help by doing logistics or just plain searching the server for hackers and such. (I don't see how you would need logistics, but you never know.)

Other Notes:
    My times are heavily dependent on my school schedule, so for example in the summer months, I can be available for 12 hours practically every day.

About me:
    I have been playing Minecraft since early 2011, and still play often. I have a mission to collect every music disc. I may take a break every once in awhile, for school related things, but I won't be off for too long. I have done some work with the plugins, and think I can help if anyone has an issue.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    Shyroz likes this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

Hello. After a week of observation and a vote amongst the whole staff team, I have come to the conclusion that you may not yet be ready to join the staff team. Please feel free to apply again in the future :)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.