Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Apology letter to the server

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by Dark_cougar, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

Hello, this is arctic katze, when I started on differentcraft I was a nice player, I loved helping players, paying new people money to buy plots in the town of Halifax or whatever, but after I left for a bit I came back a completely different person, I was toxic, spammy and immature, I had a pretty big streak of toxicity and staff disrespect, I don’t know what Had happened to me over the years, look at my history, take a look at what I have done, take a look at why I’m banned half a year and why I have so many warnings and mutes and I really inside wanna change, I don’t wanna be a dumbass like that, I Don’t wanna be toxic and dark, but all I can do right now is appologise, but what I really wanna do is prove myself, but I’m waiting out my ban for another 3-4 months, and I completely understand why, I have been nice to a lot of players, I still helped players, I loved the server but I abused it, now I am punished and throughout my half year ban I will think about what I’ve done and what I can do to redeem myself, again I am really sorry for everything, i wanna start by apologising to ned and everyone else I made mad, I understand and from now on I will be a better player in the comunity, again I am sorry, and I mean it, 100% serious

2. SirReincarnate

SirReincarnate New Member

Ily cougar