Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by CallumR, Nov 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CallumR

    CallumR New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2020
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    5
    Usernames

    IGN- CallumRobinson
    ​
    Discord- Callum#2468​

    ​

    Have you had any name changes?

    None at all.​
    ​

    What timezone do you live in?

    London Central ​
    ​

    Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

    Punishments on this server? No.

    Punishments on another server back in 2010 there used to be a plugin in the early days of Multiplayer called HoneyPot I broke a Gold Block (The honey pot) got permabanned, other than that, no.
    ​
    ​

    Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

    I’ve got previous experiences being in a managerial role for Minecraft Networks, along with running multiple Garry’s Mod servers of mine and managing groups of players in other games via Guilds + Discord and the like. I understand the responsibility needed for such a position and as such, I would say I fit in quite nicely in such an environment. I worked as a Community Manager in the past and so dealing with players on the regular is no issue for me whatsoever and in fact, I welcome such a responsibility with great pleasure. I have lots of time that I commit to helping and assisting people where necessary.
    ​
    ​

    How old are you?

    I am 23 years young.
    ​
    ​

    Tell us about yourself!

    I have lots of free time due to my current situation and as such, I don’t go out very much. My friends are my life and I would like to think they’d describe me as a top bloke tbh, not much to say here other than, I hope whoever is reading this has a fantastic day.


    Thanks for taking the time to look through my application
    <3
    ​
     
    #1
  2. Akaevil

    Akaevil New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2020
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    17
    Yes please callum for helper, big noob that is active like 14 hours a day somehow, and still alive Big +1 for the big noob
     
    #2
    LumberjackLily likes this.
  3. poesepro

    poesepro wehushi_sushi

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2017
    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    20
    I like the font changed used in the application. futher he would be a good helper +1
     
    #3
  4. Monkey

    Monkey New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2020
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    1
    Used to be staff with him on a different network. He is a really great guy and I would say is one of my best friends. Also plays way too much xP.
     
    #4
    CallumR likes this.
  5. Shyroz

    Shyroz King of Jonia.

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2019
    Messages:
    67
    Likes Received:
    45
    He is a really nice guy and would fit at the staff team easily, yet, I dont know how he is still alive with his playtime

    +1~
     
    #5
    Chad likes this.
  6. LumberjackLily

    LumberjackLily New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Awesome guy and has been extremely kind and helpful to me. :)
     
    #6
  7. acostas

    acostas Member

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2017
    Messages:
    61
    Likes Received:
    52
    We def need people like u.
     
    #7
  8. Spookz

    Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2020
    Messages:
    54
    Likes Received:
    59
    Callum really is fantastic. He always comes to me to report any issues when staff haven't been online. I still have no clue how he has spent almost 8 days on the server in the first 11 days of the month. If that isn't dedication, I don't know what is!

    +1
     
    #8
  9. Anonymous

    Anonymous Wandering Weeb

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2019
    Messages:
    144
    Likes Received:
    87
    [​IMG]

    There are far too many responses on this for any normal helper application 0-0
    Starting to question if you're actually human at this point​
     
    #9
  10. Anonymous

    Anonymous Wandering Weeb

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2019
    Messages:
    144
    Likes Received:
    87
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page