Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Mod App for Abstractiox

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Michael D Gill, Jan 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael D Gill

Michael D Gill New Member

Mod Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?
    Abstractiox

Have you had any name changes?
    Last Known name was PurestVibes

What timezone do you live in?
    Im in Indiana so EST

How active are you?
    I'm active at least 8 hours a day unless I'm at work or Helping my Wife since shes Pregnant.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I don't recall any punishments.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    Ive been playing this server for at least 5 years, I'm in the town ECOCity with Spookz, I'm Not 100% familair with everything, But I do know the rules and how to follow them and to enforce them. Ive helped on multiple servers, Even been a builder on Multiple servers. I think I'd be useful more towards the nights when everyone is asleep cause Ik other server people talk about mods and Where thier using them. I'm very helpful, I love helping others regardless of the situation or the cost of money I have IGN. I'm really friendly to everyone including new people on the server. I reccently downloaded Teamspeak3, I forgot my login so I plan on making a new one with a more Up to date info so its easier to find me.

How old are you?
    I am 26yrs young.

Tell us about yourself!
    My Name is Michael, I am a 25 yr old from Indiana, I have 3 kids with the 4th on the way, I work a local Vape shop in my town, I'm normally at work or at home playing my Xbox or on here helping my fellow town members, and helping spookz with anything he needs. I'm not really out in about in my town as I hate drama, my town is full of it and I don't have time to deal with the bs from people IRL. I may be 26 but I love games, its been a passion of mine for over 20 years. If there are other things dont hesitaite to ask.

2. gonzo1o

gonzo1o King Of Westeros

You're a member who's name I've heard once or twice, but then only through Spookz when talking about things regarding EcoCity. I haven't seen you interact much with chat outside of your own town. Knowledge of the plugins is something necessary for a staff position, and you yourself admitted you aren't fully familiar with them. On top of that, generally players don't get promoted directly to moderator, they spend some months as a helper before later applying for a mod position. It would be a good idea to spend some time familiarising yourself with the plugins, as well as interacting more and helping in chat. Then, in a month or two re-apply for the helper position. However for now, I have to give your application for moderator a -1

Stevenxb10 likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

[​IMG]
    ---
    Notes
    ---

To gain the rank of Moderator you are required to first
    become a Helper as I believe that for one to gain each rank
    they must first show they are capable of holding that rank
    and put in effort to climb them.

I also haven't seen or heard of you too much.
    I recognise the name from somewhere however
    I cannot assess whether or not you fit the role
    as im not very familiar with you as a person.

Id recommend first getting your name out a little more by
    appearing in chat more often and talking. Help players
    whenever possible to show staff you would fit the role :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.