Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

My Helper Application :)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by muhkensie, Nov 14, 2017.

1. muhkensie

muhkensie New Member

What is your IGN?

muhkensie

Have you had any name changes?

nope :)

What timezone do you live in?

Eastern Time Zone

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

Nope :)

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

I feel like I should be in this staff position because I love this game, I'm very good at handling situations and helping. I've only been on this server for a little while bit but I really feel like I'm at home here. I would love to be a helper and I will be devoted to it because I am a homeschooled student. I love giving a helping hand and I love watching this little server grow.

How old are you?

I'm 16.

Tell us about yourself!

I'm a sophomore in high school! I have danced since I was 2. I have danced multiple genres of dance. Tap, ballet, and jazz. I have also done gymnastics. A few years ago I decided I would get into musical theatre. I have been in countless shows and I've also helped direct a few. I play the flute also in my school band and I'm a soprano in honors choir :) (Yes, I've about pulled my hair out) In the future I hope to be a website designer or do something that relates to theatre.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to reading my (crappy) application. I hope you all consider me as a helper :)

2. Nikko

Nikko New Member

Hey, I noticed you just registered yesterday. I recommend getting some more playtime on the server before posting an application.

3. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

Hey! It's great that you seem at home on this server. We work hard to make it appealing, fun and safe for everyone. I recommend you to continue playing on the server for a bit longer, maybe like a few days worth of days on your statistics. Please also attempt to be on TS more so we can actually talk and get to know you. For now, this application is rejected. But keyword "for now", you are always welcome to make new application whenever you meet the requirements. I look forward to talking with you soon.