Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Demon's Mod application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by RealDemon_Mage, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealDemon_Mage

RealDemon_Mage New Member

Hello I am very excited to be applying for mod. I am thrilled to be working with you and other staff members. I am not a new member to this server, i have had an account for a year but i have recently been playing a lot more of this server. I have been playing a lot since June of this year (June 2017). I am looking forward for applying for mod.

What is your IGN?
    Demon_Mage. I unfortunately can not use teamspeak due to hearing impairment. I am deaf in my right ear but I have hearing in my left, but with a hearing aid. My device that acts like headphones does not work or connect correctly on teamspeak therefor not allowing me to use teamspeak. I do have a teamspeak account even though i can't use it, but it should come up as Demon

Have you had any name changes?
    evilkid11

What timezone do you live in?
    Mountain time zone

How active are you?
    i am active quite a bit on this server, i am on almost everyday but not as often during the weekdays due to school and family. I am usually online very late on the weekdays. I try my best to be on everyday when I am available.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I have not received a punishment before. I follow the rules very well.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

I believe i should apply for mod for a couple of reasons. I am a very well known and trustworthy person around the server. I know a lot of people on this server and having a good sense of knowledge with the community. I know most of the basic commands to this server fairly well. I am very helpful and i treat people very kindly on this server, like always, everybody should be treated well and fairly along with others. I am very good at following rules and will not break the rules but enforce them. I am willing to take the stress and time to work as a mod around the server. Helping others is what I am good at on the server. If I get mod, I would be more then happy to go around the server and help others deal with the problems they are having such as hackers and grief. I have always had the goal of helping others on this server and helping deal with problems bothering players is what I am here to do.

How old are you?
    Do you meet the age requirement?

Tell us about yourself!
    I am deaf in one ear which is hard to deal with, but is something i am willing to fight through. I am soon about to get my drivers license in a few months which I am so hyped for since I can finally five around. I am a sophomore in high school. I do play other games that is not just minecraft. I am not the most interested in video games but I play them quite often, I help around the house when i need to such as cleaning and making sure everything is good around. I like to hang out with friends when i have the chance. I don't do sports but lately I have been planning to start lifting weights again. I am not a person who will only sit on there computer all day, sometimes I will and sometimes I will not.

I am very excited to work with you if this all works out. It is a honor to be applying and wanting to help and keep control and peace around the server. I am very excited to get to work with you and the community on this amazing server.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. CMAGamer

CMAGamer New Member

Very cool I hope u become a Mod!

Wheathin5856 likes this.
  3. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

We definitely could use an extra hand. Drea and I have a lot of stuff happening to us in real life, so having you on board would be an immense help.

4. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

OH. I forgot to mention this but try to be on TS with us. Like just being with us is good. You don't have to talk since you have a really good reputation on the server but I just want to talk with you. Best of Luck. I hope you get it!

5. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Being staff requires you to be active on ts

Denied
    Thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.