Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

CoolJoe's Staff App. (Re-Applying)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CoolJoe, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

Sounds good!

2. xeu100

xeu100 Member

To whom it may concern: People who apply feel as if they are ready for the position and thus must act responsibly, so I can't take Joe's side on that one, however, emoji's are a form of expression. When you call someone what was it... a "dumbass", it makes you look immature. Also, posting that someone will be denied is rude. People want votes of confidence. Before you say something again, think about how it may affect the person.

I re-iterate that name calling and being rude to someone is not good, however, I cannot defend what is said by Joe. My advice is say something nice and keep the bad things in your head where it won't hurt you or anyone else. Technically, you violated a rule (No Swearing), and I guess that could be considered player harassment. Why Joe hasn't mentioned this to staff is above me, but he is being kind to you despite your comments. Show some respect.

CoolJoe likes this.
  3. xeu100

xeu100 Member

Sounds good.

4. Brenden

Brenden Member

You know you're my friend but I recommend that you don't re-apply I highly doubt you'd get it with your history.

CoolJoe likes this.
  5. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

hello this application is denied due to @DreaLitAF 's screenshot, please be more professional to have a chance at being staff

thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.