Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Have_Some_Milk's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Have_Some_Milk, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have_Some_Milk

Have_Some_Milk No rain, No flowers.

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

Have_Some_Milk

Have you had any name changes?
    Not recently

What timezone do you live in?
    GMT

How active are you?
    I'm on daily.
    Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I have not been punish bye and staff member but, I was kicked buy a King donator for ''bad language'' But i would like to point out that i didn't bypass the chat filter in anyway.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I have Worked on a few servers before so i understand what it takes to be a good In-Game Moderator and i know how to present myself and the server. I have only been playing this server for two weeks and i think that i know what you guys need and are looking for in your staff team.

How old are you?
    18 years of age.

Tell us about yourself!
    I am a 18 year old electrical engineer that lives in the United Kingdom that also have a love for gaming. I play lots of games but the main game that i like to play is minecraft. I do have a few hobbies away from my PC like Fishing, Hunting, Boating, Airsoft. I love to spend time with my Mother and farther as they both are so interesting to talk to but i am most close to my aunt this but unfortunately she lives in the very north of Scotland and i can be hard to to speak to her. I try to talk to her once or twice a week over the phone and i try to go up to Scotland around 20 times in the year. I have a little brother that is 15 going on 16 that means a lot to me, he lives with my dad as my mum and dad are divorced but i normally talk to him everyday either when i get home or when i am going to work and he is going to school.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  2. Brenden

Brenden Member

I think you should re-apply for helper, your an amazing player, newer to the server but I can tell you'd make an amazing staff member I just recommend changing it to helper to it gets accepted. :D

xeu100 likes this.
  3. xeu100

xeu100 Member

I have heard stories of this user breaking rules (scamming)... While I cannot confirm nor deny these stories and accusations, it is something to think of. I am close friends with someone who says he was scammed out of a town and he was the owner of it. I am deeply saddened by it, and so I wish to warn the moderators and admins.

Alexa uphold likes this.
  4. Blazingwither22

Spreading rumors isn’t cool

5. xeu100

xeu100 Member

I am just mentioning what I've heard from people who were affected

Alexa uphold likes this.
  6. Brenden

Brenden Member

He was not scammed out of a town, I was on TeamSpeak with CoolJoe and him as they were speaking and CoolJoe was telling me he was going to make him the mayor of the town, If he wanted the town why would he make someone else mayor?

Alexa uphold and CoolJoe like this.
  7. Have_Some_Milk

Have_Some_Milk No rain, No flowers.

i would of liked it if u had come to me in Pm's rather than Posting This on my staff application as I have proof that called Joe is a liar and is very manipulative, I wish not have any affiliation with him as do many other players

8. YMF

YMF Active Member

In my eyes, if you will be a staff member you should be able to help everyone and have the necessary contact needed.
    You stating you with not to have any affiliation with many players. That is not good in my eyes.

Alexa uphold and CoolJoe like this.
  9. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

Due to arguments sprouting this will be Locked for the time being.

CoolJoe likes this.
  10. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

denied

CoolJoe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.