Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

I'm back o/

Discussion in 'Approved' started by user6118, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user6118

    user6118 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2017
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    111
    Mod Application​
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ​
    What is your IGN?​

    Well, I'm DreaLitAF of course!
    ​
    Have you had any name changes?​

    Dreadeere & QueenDrea_
    ​
    What timezone do you live in?​

    Eastern Standard Time
    ​
    How active are you?​

    Just returned from a break, can be online nearly everyday. (nights mostly)
    All depends on my real life schedule.

    ​
    Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?​

    Nothing recent enough to show in my /history.
    ​
    Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?​

    I've been a loyal player on this server for nearly three years and have been on the staff team several times. I resigned in December due to many reasons which I will not disclose publicly on the forums and have returned. You must admit, "it feels to empty with out meeee" :)
    ​
    How old are you?​

    Twenty-five
    ​
    Tell us about yourself!​

    I'm pretty sure there's nothing left to tell about me that you don't already know. sorry.
    ​
     
    #1
  2. cutesheepo

    cutesheepo Supreme Leader

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2017
    Messages:
    303
    Likes Received:
    102
    Yes the great return of Drea
     
    #2
  3. Kee

    Kee Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2017
    Messages:
    828
    Likes Received:
    339
    Application is being discussed

    Leaving thread open
     
    #3
  4. JDawg

    JDawg Resident Troll

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2017
    Messages:
    38
    Likes Received:
    12
    ^What even is there to discuss though? She's ex-staff who's well known on the server and has been in good standing for a long time. I'm not about to air her private business; but there's no way you can fault her for having to take a break from the server recently. Honestly unsure why this hasn't been immediately accepted given the obvious need for experienced staff on here lately.
     
    #4
  5. YMF

    YMF Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2017
    Messages:
    150
    Likes Received:
    58
    Due to the break new staff has came in, and I understand why there need to be discussed about this.
    Though we all know the answer already ;)
     
    #5
  6. z0mbie_warr1or

    z0mbie_warr1or ChickenCat

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2017
    Messages:
    74
    Likes Received:
    43
    The Queen Drea
     
    #6
  7. Kee

    Kee Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2017
    Messages:
    828
    Likes Received:
    339
    Accepted

    Thread locked
     
    #7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page