Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Having trouble connecting to Towny server

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Clesoud, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Clesoud

Clesoud New Member

Hello there,

I have been playing on the server for about two weeks now. Today while chopping trees in the miningworld, my game lagged out and I lost connection with the server. When I logged back in I could connect to the main server, but could not connect to the towny server from there by jumping into the portal at game start. My game kept crashing while loading terrain.

I was hoping maybe you could help me figure out what is wrong with my game, as I miss the little world I have built on your server :)

Thank you,

Clesoud

2. YMF

YMF Active Member

Try /towny

3. Clesoud

Clesoud New Member

Update: My game no longer loads the main server. It goes straight to "Loading terrain..." and then crashes after a minute of not being able to connect.

I managed to get onto the server for a split second late last night but everything was strange and not fully loaded. Only the chunk I was in loaded and then my game crashed again as soon as I moved.

YMF: /towny did not work last night when I tried it. It did the exact same thing as jumping into the towny server portal, "Loading terrain..." followed by a crash.

4. Clesoud

Clesoud New Member

I got into the game just now! My game failed to connect to the server many times, then suddenly it worked. I played for about an hour before being kicked off for "nightly server reload."

Have there been any changes to server configuration recently? I can't think of any reasons why my client would not connect most of the time then suddenly work again for a short period.

5. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

@Clesoud I've made it so all clients will connect to towny, Has this resolved the problem?

Clesoud likes this.
  6. Clesoud

Clesoud New Member

It looks like that fixed the problem, Jordan.

Towny and miningworld are working perfectly for me now. Thank you very much!

Jordan likes this.
  7. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

It disconnects me too