Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Staff Application CoolJoe Againnnn lol

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CoolJoe, Apr 9, 2018.

1. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?
    CoolJoe5889

Have you had any name changes?
    Not within my time on the server

What timezone do you live in?
    EST

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    Yes - Last punishment was Oct. 19, 2017

Harassment
    Bypassing /ignore
    Ignoring staff
    Racism
    Chat spam
    AFK pool
    DS abuse
    AFK Spam
    Avoiding mute with /auc
    Scamming

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I know that I can be a very helpful person on the server. If I were able to answer DS tickets, I feel like I would help a lot of people. I understand the importance of helpers and the helper position on this server, and I do not think that I would be a bad choice to be apart of that team. I hope that with the recent (ish) staff change, I will be accepted into the staff team of DifferentCraft. I have extensive knowledge of the plugins that the server uses, such as MyPet and Towny.

How old are you?
    I'm 14 years old lol

Tell us about yourself!
    I'd first like to apologize for the whole issue with Have_Some_Milk, I have resolved the issue that I had with him. I was acting in a very immature fashion.

I'm 14 years old, I'll be 15 in July. I have recently passed my drivers' ed. class, so when I turn 15, I can get my permit. I plan on fixing the town hall in the old town that I was in, and renovate the rest of it, then make the new town there.

Hope I can get staff this time, it would be an honor to be apart of the staff team.

Thanks for reading my application guys.

All lols removed, as well as emojis/emoticons.

PLEASE NOTE: My last punishment on this server was more than 5.5 months ago (5.65...)
    ALSO: I am becoming active again on TS3 as well as Minecraft.
    ALSO: ALL previous problems between me and Have_Some_Milk have been resolved, so that should no longer be an issue.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. SteenDeFenomeen

I think your /history is filled with the wrong things to become a staff member..

3. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

I would agree with you 100%, but as I've said; I have had no punishments since October 19, 2017. I do not act like this anymore on the server lol​

4. Tolkie

Tolkie Queen

It's a no from me from my experiences you don't let drama go easily and tend to cause it. Also you just came back and aren't even that active. Also with teamspeak, ive only need you on it twice in the past month and you didnt even talk... which you have to do when you're staff on teamspeak. You have a pretty long history and my other past experiences with you were not the best. Plus. this staff app is not very formal, as you use lol and smiley faces a lot.

-Queen Tolkie

5. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

I was using those expressions and emojis because this is a Minecraft server and always being formal isn't really appealing on a Minecraft server. As for the drama with Toby, I literally apologized way earlier, and we've both moved past it. I am beginning to be more active on TS as well as Minecraft. Also, I do apologize for my actions in the past, they were very irresponsible. Lastly, my history is long, I know that. But my last punishment was given on October 19 of last year. That's almost 6 months ago.

6. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

There we go...
    It's been edited to exclude lols and emojis/emoticons.
    I've also included information addressing your issues stated above, @Tolkie .

7. OmgItsNed

OmgItsNed Member

You aren't mature enough (in my opinion) to be a Staff.

8. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

How so? Maybe I can work on the issues you have deemed immature. My apologies if that sounds passive-aggressive.