Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Mining Machine

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by F_Albhis, Apr 25, 2018.

1. F_Albhis

F_Albhis New Member

There's a donor shop item named the Mining Machine that i bought, but i have no clue how to use it. May i have some assistance?

2. OfficiallyPixel

OfficiallyPixel Donator+

I may be able to help.
    When I purchased Donator+, I was very confused with this to. However, I did a little searching and I found out that there was a very helpful video explaining it. I'll link you the video and try to explain it to you as well. Here is the video: it explains it to you pretty well. However, the one I used is here but it is not as good as the first one I linked:

I'll try to explain it now.
    So basically, once you get a mining machine you place it down by stone or wherever you would like your machine to mine. Then, in the bottom right slot (very bottom, all the way to the right) you put either coal, coal blocks, charcoal, blaze rods, wood, wood sticks, wood tools basically anything that has wood in it. Then, flip the lever and the mining machine will work. It will start to mine out in the direction you set it to. If you are unsure of how to change the direction, try right clicking the piston a few times. After a while, the mining machine will do a lot of work and basically whatever it mines you get. To collect the items your machine mined, click on the obsidian and there should be stone / ores there.

I hope this helps!

OfficiallyPixel

Jordan likes this.
  3. F_Albhis

F_Albhis New Member