Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Budanator's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Budanator, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Budanator

Budanator New Member

What is your IGN?
    Budanator

Have you had any name changes?
    Prior to 2017 my IGN was Bryo181000

What timezone do you live in?
    I live in Jakarta, Indonesia and my timezone is GMT+7

How active are you?
    On weekdays I am online for usually 3-5 hours depending on the work I have and on weekends I play for around 7-15 hours.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I have not received any punishments before.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I feel like I belong in this staff position for many different reasons. Firstly, I have been recommended to apply for a staff position multiple times by current and retired staff members of the community and I have taken it as a signal that I am capable and that I possess the level of maturity that is adequate for the moderator position. Furthermore, I feel that I belong in this position because I am an individual that is willing to help and handle situations such as that of scams, outbursts, griefs, and just the many other oddities that happen around the server everyday. To add on to that, being in the Indonesian timezone, I can cover up the supervision duty for many of the other staff members. Knowing that some of them live in the United States or UK, the timezone that I have would allow me be online when no other staff members are online, keeping the server safe and clean from any potential troubles that may arise.

Now many of you may ask, what is this guy doing skipping the helper position? isn't he supposed to be a helper first before a mod? allow me to explain.

From my day to day sessions on the server I am always around to help the many people that send me personal messages, messages in town chat, party chat, and also anyone who asks question in general chat. In other words, I think that helping the general community is intrinsic and a helper rank is not required to be put on an individual to be able to help and support the DifferentCraft community. Moreover, as far as this, I have always thought and seen myself as a helper without the rank or any of the behind the scenes discussions that go on amongst the official staff members through constantly testing myself and keeping on track in regards to what I do to help, how I answer questions, and also how I handle complicated situations. Hence, I have molded myself to see myself fit for a moderator much rather than a helper.

How old are you?
    I am currently 16 turning 17 in October.

Tell us about yourself!

Hello my name is Bryo Cahyadi and I am currently 16 years old turning 17 this October the 18th.Most of you may know me as "Budanator", a cyborg bear that never lets go of his assegai javelin. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia and come from a wealthy family background. With that, I am involved in various service clubs and am also a creator of a service club at my school as I hold the intention to help and educate children that are under the poverty line in Indonesia to better the future of my country and also its people. Delving deeper into my education, I am currently in my senior year studying at Jakarta International School taking the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, planning to then take on either business management or music for my university major or major and minor. For my interests, there are many. Firstly, I like to play the saxophone as it has been something that I have been playing for 9 years now and found to be a natural talent at it as well. Furthermore, I have a love for many different video games, usually that of the crazy fast-paced action genre such as Bioshock, dishonored, the borderlands series, the Witcher series, and also Minecraft (you guys on teamspeak know why it's under crazy fast-paced action). Adding on to that I enjoy being the "shoulder to cry on" or the "wingman" figure in a group of friends. I like to listening attentively to any personal issues anyone may have or anything that they need to get off their chest and then supplying them with advice to help them resolve their situations. As for the "wingman" position, when I hear something positive that someone has obtained or received, I like to support their decisions and even though it is something negative, I will try my best to find the positive side of it.

Mahimanta, user6118 and Esako like this.
  2. Mahimanta

Mahimanta New Member

I very much support this application. Bud is incredibly helpful to players ingame and very active on teamspeak. A very reliable trustworthy person as far as I can tell.

3. Esako

Esako Member

In my opinion Bud would do great, he spends a lot of time online at hours other staff might aren't on and he is on teamspeak all the time too.
    Very friendly and likes to help people out :)

The fact he likes Bioshock doesn't give him an unfair bias on me. I swear.

4. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

Hahahaha of course Esako, Whatever helps you sleep at night.

In all seriousness, I support this application.

5. User3051

User3051 New Member

Congratulations, you'll begin as T-Mod :D
    Application accepted.
    Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.