Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

fluorinated: helper application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by fluorinated, May 13, 2018.

?

Let the people vote as well.

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fluorinated

fluorinated New Member

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?
    Qual é seu nome de usário?

fluorinated. I have TS3, but without mic. I have discord and I don't use Skype anymore because I thought it was annoying to deal with.
    É fluorinated. Tenho TS3, mas sem voz. Tenho Discorde e não uso mais Skype porque achei que foi irritante de lidar com o mesmo.

Have you had any name changes?
    Você teve nenhumas mudanças do nome de usário?

I have, but I barely remember.
    Tenho, mas não lembro.
    What timezone do you live in?
    Em que fuso horário você mora?

EST (UTC-05:00).

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    So far, the most severe is a 2-day ban (5-13-2018, the date says), for accumulating six warnings within a week, one of which I think was unfair.
    Até agora, o mais grave é um ativo banimento por dois dias (12/5/2018, a data diz) por acumular seis avisos, um deles eu creio que não é justo.
    Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    Por que você sente-se que você faça parte desta posição de pessoal?

I know I can use myself better and focus my good capabilities when given responsibilities, especially with things I enjoy, such as this game and helping others.
    Sei que consigo me usar melhor e focar meus capacidades quando dado responsibilidades, especialmente com coisas de que gosto, como este jogo e ajudar outros.
    How old are you?
    Quantos anos você tem?

I'm 14.
    Tenho quatorze anos.
    Tell us about yourself!
    Diga-nos sobre você!

I am conversational in Brazilian Portuguese, like to use the internet, randomly research in sporadic bouts of motivation, and that's about it.
    Sou conversacional em português do Brasil, gosto de usar o net, aleatoriamente pesquisar em ataques espóradicos de motivação, e é sobre isso.

I hope I get accepted. I ' m s o e x c i t e d.
    Espero que eu seja aceito. Tô t ã o a n i m a d o.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  2. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

u need ts3 to get staff

3. fluorinated

fluorinated New Member

Wait, I need to spend 5 bucks just to be staff? I have no computer mic and the app is $5. Reviews also say it's terrible.

4. z0mbie_warr1or

z0mbie_warr1or ChickenCat

Well you don’t have to have a mic for teamspeak I have no mic and I go on it just fine

5. fluorinated

fluorinated New Member

oh, good.

6. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

[QUOTE = "fluorinated, post: 6035, member: 2607"] Wait, I need to spend 5 bucks just to be staff? I have no computer mic and the app is $ 5. Reviews also say it's terrible. [/ QUOTE]
    dude its free

7. Daniel Clarke

Daniel Clarke aka NOASSI

Even if that one warning was unfair, that's a crazy amount of warnings within a week, and you're 14 years of age. Some players are complaining about staff members already so let's not make it worse, no offense. I recommend recruiting older staff members. I'm just being honest, for the good of the server.

RunsWithShovels and Duckiegames like this.
  8. z0mbie_warr1or

z0mbie_warr1or ChickenCat

Well to be staff you have to be 12+ so there is nothing wrong with being 14 I was 13 and was fine as staff

9. Daniel Clarke

Daniel Clarke aka NOASSI

Not all players will do worse with age as I can't speak for all under 14's, of course. However, being older makes for a better staff member as most people get wiser with age. Being nice doesn't make you a good moderator or helper, it makes you a better one but not necessarily a good one. It's just better to be safe than sorry.

RunsWithShovels likes this.
  10. PygmyPiplup

PygmyPiplup Member

im 16, i like to think im doing well. but i agree how sometimes it is better to have some older staff. They do tend to be more mature.

11. User3051

User3051 New Member

Hello,
    Please have a look at our requirements, you can view them here. Unfortunately there's a few that you don't currently meet, you need to be able to use voice chat either on discord or TS3 in order to participate in staff discussions, training, and meetings. Additionally, skype is required for vital communication and announcements.
    Thanks for taking the time to apply! If you are able to meet these requirements, feel free to re-apply in a few weeks.

Thread Locked.
    Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.