Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

I lost my armor in the summer event

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by NotAlex1979, Aug 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotAlex1979

NotAlex1979 New Member

I was in the summer event when my connection was lost, upon reconnecting I instantly died and lost my helmet, chestplate, and leggings. All were artifact and legendary, so they didn't break. Some were soulbound, none had curse of vanishing. The stats are so high that unless the armor glitched in the first place, zombies can't cause me any type of harm in the first place.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

2. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

There is nothing they can do about it because there are lots of names for items it varies. Just because its an atri or a leg doesnt mean it can break like my sword. My best bet is to get more gear. Its just lost my dude

3. NotAlex1979

NotAlex1979 New Member

Again, if there is a mod or admin who can help, it would be appreciated. Unbreaking 10 armor doesn't go from zero damage to completely broken in a second.

4. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

dude didnt you read my measge if a bug then its lost you cant get it back there is now way

5. User3051

User3051 New Member

There's nothing we can do to recover your armour. Additionally, the event world had keep inventory on so you wouldn't have lost items there. it's possible you were in a different world without realising, or you could have been combat tagged when you logged which would have dropped your items in the towny worlds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.