Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Brother_Andre's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Brother_Andre, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brother_Andre

Brother_Andre Keep On Keeping On

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?
    My in-game name, name on Discord, and name on TeamSpeak are the same: Brother_Andre.

Have you had any name changes?
    No name changes during my time on this server.

What timezone do you live in?
    I live in Washington, USA, so my timezone is typically Pacific Standard Time.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    No punishments during my time on this server.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I was asked to apply by a member of staff due to my generally helpful nature regarding other players, and no-nonsense attitude towards people looking to flaunt the rules and norms on the server. While I don't intend on staying a helper if there is a chance to do more for the server, I would be happy to spend however long it takes to prove that my intent is to help the community grow, and provide experience and help to newer players or those needing assistance. I've been a moderator for a few servers in the past, and even went so far as to help modify and design plugins for one of them. I don't have a whole lot of experience with most of the plugins of DifferentCraft, but I'm the sort of person that doesn't hesitate to study any information available until I know everything there is to know and can say I have mastered the materials. But really, I think I've still got a while until I'm ready for any staff position; it was only today that I was able to open my second weekly chest, and while I do spend a lot of time in the #music tab of Discord, I've been in one or two actual conversations with other players in TeamSpeak and Discord.

How old are you?

Tell us about yourself!

If I'm awake, and not busy helping out my folks or out at appointments, I am on my computer working or gaming (occasionally doing both). I work from home as a transcriptionist for several companies. I just recently quit smoking cigarettes on Tuesday, so I'm finally starting to get past the withdrawals; my apologies to anyone I was a bit of an arse towards. If you ever run into me in Discord or TeamSpeak, I have a strong English accent, despite being born and raised in the United States. I died last October due to a blood clot in my leg that kept throwing clots to my lungs until it formed a 1.5 centimeter saddle clot, and despite making a good recovery, I'm still getting over the weight I put on while I was recovering. But hey, this has been the second time I've died now, so I guess I'm getting used to this whole living thing now, right?

Honestly, if you want to know anything, you just have to ask. I can't always promise an answer you'll like, but I'll tell you the truth if it's known.

Hajo2012 and Katluv16 like this.
  2. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

Very Helpfull and active ! +1 From the duck

Brother_Andre likes this.
  3. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

i havent seen you online on ts but you are helpful in the server. When have you been online on ts??

4. Brother_Andre

I was on the other night a couple of times after I redownloaded TS. But I'm typically on Discord more than TS as it is.

5. CringyPanda820

it show u have join aug 25th of 2018 and one of the requirements to be helper is be on the server for 2 weeks min and on ts 2 weeks min

6. Brother_Andre

And if you read my original application, I mention this point, as well as the amount of time I have been on the server.
    I made an application strictly because it was advised by a member of staff, despite the requirements.

7. CringyPanda820

let me guess it was duckie xD.

8. Brother_Andre

No, it wasn't Duckie. And unless they come forward and state that they were the impetus for this application, I respect their discretion and won't name them here.

9. CringyPanda820

oh rats ok xD

10. SF_Frankey

SF_Frankey Co-Mayor of Halifax

Very friendly and helpful to others. + 1 from me :)

Duckiegames and Brother_Andre like this.
  11. Katluv16

Katluv16 New Member

Would make an amazing helper!

12. Umbra_Daemonis

Umbra_Daemonis Mayor of Ishval

Hi there Brother_Andre,

What an amazing application!
    I would love for you to join our staff team, very active, extremely helpful, and very good at dealing with trolls indeed. Your no-nonsense attitude is extremely helpful as a staff-member of the Differentcraft server. Your general knowledge of the game and the server are incredible, even more so because you don't play on this server that long yet.

A big fat +1 from me!

Thank you for your application.

13. Hajo2012

Hajo2012 New Member

andre would make a great addition to the staff team!

14. Brother_Andre

Aww...you guys are amazing. Thank you for the frankly overwhelming positivity when it comes to my application and how I've come across as a player on the server so far. You all rock! <3

Umbra_Daemonis and SF_Frankey like this.
  15. User3051

User3051 New Member

Lets set up an interview for this weekend, the response to your application has been overwhelmingly positive! Let me know when works best for you :)

16. Brother_Andre

Fantastic! No reason to upset your schedule at all; whenever you're available, because I can pretty much stretch any time at the moment. Just give me a time and time zone so I can adjust for differences, and I'll be happy to interview.

Thank you!

17. User3051

User3051 New Member

I got called into work today but I'm free once I get home up until the 18th. :) Shoot me message anytime you feel up to it!

18. SteenDeFenomeen

A fat yes from me! Since the day he joined a very nice and active guy, although he hasn't been playing for 2 weeks he definitely has his time in the voice chat channels! His way if interacting with the players is very nice and really professional, he always links one of us to a person who he might think is hacking. +1 from me my man!

19. User3051

User3051 New Member

He'll have his 2 week mark this weekend. :)

20. SteenDeFenomeen

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.